Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR12_2311 Topic 7 Question 20 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR12_2311 exam
Question #: 20
Topic #: 7
[All C_THR12_2311 Questions]

What is the main purpose of employee subgroup groupings in SAP Human Capital Management?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rickie
10 days ago
B is the way to go, for sure. Defining authorization roles is crucial for managing HR data access across the organization.
upvoted 0 times
Elinore
19 days ago
I believe it also helps in defining the selection criteria for absences and attendances, making HR processes more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Felicitas
21 days ago
I agree with Janey, it helps in organizing and managing employee data effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Chau
26 days ago
I think the correct answer is B. Controlling HR data access using authorization roles seems like the main purpose of employee subgroup groupings.
upvoted 0 times
Jaleesa
10 days ago
Actually, the main purpose is A. To act as control indicators in the personnel structure.
upvoted 0 times
Xochitl
18 days ago
I think the correct answer is B. Controlling HR data access using authorization roles seems like the main purpose of employee subgroup groupings.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
26 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. I was leaning towards D, controlling default values for infotype fields, but B also seems plausible.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
26 days ago
I think the main purpose is to act as control indicators in the personnel structure.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel