Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TB1200_10 Topic 1 Question 54 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TB1200_10 exam
Question #: 54
Topic #: 1
[All C_TB1200_10 Questions]

A user was assigned data ownership authorizations as shown in the attached screenshot.

What will this user be able to do? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Latrice
1 days ago
You know, I bet the exam writers had a field day coming up with these options. 'View and update invoices owned by the user's manager's dog' - now that would really keep us on our toes!
upvoted 0 times
Noel
4 days ago
Wow, this is a tricky one. I'm guessing the correct answers are B and D, but I can't help but wonder if the exam writer is trying to trick us with all these different options. Guess I'll just have to trust my instincts on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Sherell
6 days ago
I agree with both of you. The correct answers are A) View and update invoices owned by this user's manager and B) View invoices owned by employees who report directly to this user.
upvoted 0 times
Laura
10 days ago
I believe the user will also be able to view invoices owned by employees who report directly to this user.
upvoted 0 times
Lucina
13 days ago
Aha! The user can view invoices owned by their direct reports too. That's pretty useful, but I'm a little concerned about the potential for abuse of power here. Gotta keep an eye on those pesky managers, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Danilo
2 days ago
Yes, that's a valid concern. It's important to have checks and balances in place.
upvoted 0 times
Carla
22 days ago
I think the user will be able to view and update invoices owned by this user's manager.
upvoted 0 times
Hermila
25 days ago
Hmm, it looks like the user can view and update invoices owned by their manager. That makes sense, but I wonder if they can also view invoices owned by their direct reports. Let's see what the other options say.
upvoted 0 times
Gracie
6 days ago
User 2: Yes, that's correct. They can also view and update invoices owned by employees who report directly to them.
upvoted 0 times
Silvana
12 days ago
User 1: The user can view and update invoices owned by their manager.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel