Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_SIGPM_2403 Topic 4 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_SIGPM_2403 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 4
[All C_SIGPM_2403 Questions]

What are ways to verify that a model is complete and consistent? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Veta
8 days ago
Use the Test lab? I think I'd rather use the Stress test lab, if you know what I mean. Gotta make sure my model can handle the pressure, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Kizzy
10 days ago
The Diagram comparison, huh? I bet that's a real eye-opener. Imagine seeing all your model's inconsistencies laid out in front of you like a bad fashion show. Yikes!
upvoted 0 times
Mendy
13 days ago
Syntax check? Pfft, that's a no-brainer. If my code can't even pass a basic syntax check, how can I expect my model to be complete and consistent? Amateur move, if you ask me.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannetta
16 days ago
The Simulation tool? Of course! That's definitely a great way to test the model's consistency. Nothing like watching your model in action to spot any issues.
upvoted 0 times
Lashanda
18 days ago
I'm pretty sure the 'check' option in the Decision table is one of the ways to verify model completeness. Gotta love those handy little features!
upvoted 0 times
Ashton
6 days ago
I always use the 'check' option in the Decision table to verify model completeness.
upvoted 0 times
Marvel
7 days ago
User 3: Another way is to use the Syntax check to verify the model.
upvoted 0 times
Coleen
10 days ago
User 1: I think using the 'check' option in the Decision table is a good way to verify model completeness.
upvoted 0 times
Doyle
10 days ago
User 2: I agree, it's a handy feature to ensure consistency.
upvoted 0 times
Sue
20 days ago
I personally prefer using the Simulation tool to verify the model. It helps me see how everything works together.
upvoted 0 times
Caitlin
26 days ago
I agree with Shoshana. The Diagram comparison can help ensure that the model is accurate.
upvoted 0 times
Shoshana
29 days ago
I think using the Diagram comparison is a good way to verify completeness and consistency.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel