Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_SIGDA_2403 Topic 5 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_SIGDA_2403 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 5
[All C_SIGDA_2403 Questions]

What is the Process Conformance Widget used for?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Johnathon
18 days ago
I think it can also be used for visualizing the traffic through your process.
upvoted 0 times
Farrah
19 days ago
I believe it is also used for visualizing different variants against a BPMN model of a process.
upvoted 0 times
Henriette
20 days ago
Option A seems a bit too generic. I'm leaning towards D as the best fit for the Process Conformance Widget's purpose.
upvoted 0 times
Candida
23 days ago
Hmm, I'm torn between A and D. Both sound like they could be valid use cases for this tool. Guess I'll have to do some more research.
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
11 days ago
I think A is more about how tasks are done, while D is about comparing different versions.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonda
23 days ago
I agree with Kiley, it helps in understanding how tasks are carried out in a process.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvie
29 days ago
I'm going with B on this one. Visualizing performance indicators is a key feature of the Process Conformance Widget.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
12 days ago
I think it's A, visualizing the way tasks are performed and backtracking the process flow.
upvoted 0 times
Colene
30 days ago
Option D seems like the right choice here. Visualizing different process variants against the BPMN model is exactly what the Process Conformance Widget is designed for.
upvoted 0 times
Lanie
3 days ago
User 3: That makes sense, it helps in comparing actual process execution with the expected BPMN model.
upvoted 0 times
Hortencia
20 days ago
User 2: I agree, visualizing different process variants against the BPMN model is the main purpose of the Process Conformance Widget.
upvoted 0 times
Fausto
21 days ago
User 1: I think option D is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Kiley
1 months ago
I think the Process Conformance Widget is used for visualizing the way tasks are performed and backtracking the process flow.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel