Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_SEN_2305 Topic 2 Question 23 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_SEN_2305 exam
Question #: 23
Topic #: 2
[All C_SEN_2305 Questions]

A customer wants to use Desktop Assistant for a non-SAP target application that is not listed in the Product Availability Matrix (PAM) and asks you whether this is possible. What do you reply?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tegan
21 hours ago
A gets my vote. At least the customer knows what they're getting, even if it's not the full desktop assistant experience.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrine
2 days ago
Hmm, C seems tempting, but I'd be a little wary. Non-SAP support 'out-of-the-box'? Sounds a bit too good to be true.
upvoted 0 times
Elly
9 days ago
I'm gonna go with D. Better to be upfront about the limitations and let the customer decide if it's worth the risk.
upvoted 0 times
Noel
25 days ago
C) The PAM shows the limitations for SAP applications. Non-SAP applications are supported out-of- the-box.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
30 days ago
Well, option B looks like the safest bet. If it's not on the PAM, I wouldn't risk rolling it out without further evaluation.
upvoted 0 times
Lizette
2 days ago
B) Because the application is not listed in the PAM, Desktop Assistant cannot be rolled out for this application.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
14 days ago
B) Because the application is not listed in the PAM, Desktop Assistant cannot be rolled out for this application.
upvoted 0 times
Sang
20 days ago
A) Desktop Assistant can be rolled out for an application, but will support the application context only.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
1 months ago
D) Because the application is not listed in the PAM, it is not officially supported. You must evaluate whether the application will work.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
1 months ago
A) Desktop Assistant can be rolled out for an application, but will support the application context only.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel