Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_SAC_2402 Topic 5 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_SAC_2402 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 5
[All C_SAC_2402 Questions]

Your story takes a long time to open. What could cause this? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Nadine
23 days ago
All of the above! Sounds like a classic case of 'too much of a good thing.' Less is more when it comes to opening a story smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Justa
3 days ago
A) Large calculation scope
upvoted 0 times
Harris
25 days ago
Hmm, I'd say A, D, and E. Too much going on under the hood, if you ask me. Maybe the story should go on a diet before it gets stuck in traffic.
upvoted 0 times
Oliva
28 days ago
I believe many data sources could also contribute to the slow opening.
upvoted 0 times
Julieta
1 months ago
I agree with Elise, complex formatting might also be a factor.
upvoted 0 times
Elise
1 months ago
I think the large calculation scope could be causing the slow opening.
upvoted 0 times
Ernie
1 months ago
I think B, C, and D are the culprits. Filters, links, and formatting can really bog down the story. Time to do some spring cleaning!
upvoted 0 times
Eliz
1 months ago
C and E for sure. Those hyperlinks and data sources must be adding some serious weight to the story. Streamlining is key here.
upvoted 0 times
Margart
1 months ago
Agreed, streamlining is key. We need to simplify the story filters and formatting to speed things up.
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
1 months ago
C and E are definitely causing the slow load time. Too many hyperlinks and data sources can really bog down the system.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
2 months ago
A, D, and E. Too many calculations, formatting, and data sources can definitely slow down the story opening process. Gotta keep it lean and mean!
upvoted 0 times
Leota
7 days ago
E) Many data sources
upvoted 0 times
Laticia
8 days ago
D) Complex formatting
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
1 months ago
A) Large calculation scope
upvoted 0 times
Scarlet
1 months ago
Yeah, too many calculations, formatting, and data sources can really bog down the story opening. Gotta optimize for speed.
upvoted 0 times
Loise
1 months ago
A, D, and E are definitely culprits. Keeping things simple and streamlined is key.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel