Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_SAC_2402 Topic 3 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_SAC_2402 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 3
[All C_SAC_2402 Questions]

You have a column chart in a story. You notice some of the labels are missing until you mouse over the data point. How can you ensure that the labels are always visible?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Laticia
20 days ago
I'm not sure, but increasing the overall size of the chart widget on the page could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Tasia
27 days ago
Ah, the age-old data label dilemma. Increase the font size? Might as well just slap the labels on the ceiling. B is the clear winner here, keep those labels looking sharp and unobstructed.
upvoted 0 times
Fernanda
19 days ago
User 1: I think B is the way to go, select the Avoid Data Label Overlap checkbox.
upvoted 0 times
Shawna
30 days ago
Ah, the joys of data visualization. Increasing the chart size? What is this, a chart for ants? Nah, let's go with the 'Avoid Data Label Overlap' checkbox, keep it simple and sleek.
upvoted 0 times
Roy
1 months ago
Hmm, increasing the font size might work, but then you'd have labels the size of billboards. B is the way to go, keep it clean and tidy.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
18 days ago
B is definitely the best option to keep it clean and tidy.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
23 days ago
B) Select the Avoid Data Label Overlap checkbox
upvoted 0 times
Willard
24 days ago
A) Increase the overall size of the chart widget on the page
upvoted 0 times
Elfrieda
1 months ago
I agree with Lemuel, selecting the Avoid Data Label Overlap checkbox should solve the issue.
upvoted 0 times
Ilona
1 months ago
Ah, the old data label conundrum. Increase the size of the chart? That's like trying to fit an elephant in a shoebox. Let's go with the 'Avoid Data Label Overlap' option - much more elegant solution!
upvoted 0 times
Michel
17 days ago
Increasing the font size of the axis labels might help too, but 'Avoid Data Label Overlap' seems like the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
19 days ago
I agree, selecting the 'Avoid Data Label Overlap' checkbox is definitely the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Select the Avoid Data Label Overlap checkbox.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel