Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4TM_2023 Topic 6 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4TM_2023 exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 6
[All C_S4TM_2023 Questions]

For which of the following documents is it possible to do forward and backward scheduling in the transportation cockpit?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Pearly
2 months ago
I bet the 'freight order' is where you order those little peanuts they serve on airplanes. Gotta keep those logistics in check, you know.
upvoted 0 times
Nana
2 months ago
The transportation cockpit, eh? Sounds like a fancy name for the backseat of a truck. I'm going with A. Freight unit, just to shake things up a bit.
upvoted 0 times
Maryann
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm gonna have to go with C. Sales order. Can't go wrong with that one, right? It's not like they'd ask about something obscure like a 'freight unit'.
upvoted 0 times
Starr
2 months ago
Ah, classic transportation cockpit question. I'd say B. Forwarding order is the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
2 months ago
I think the answer is D. Freight order. That just makes the most sense for forward and backward scheduling in the transportation cockpit.
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
1 months ago
Actually, A) Freight unit could also be a possibility for scheduling in the transportation cockpit.
upvoted 0 times
Jonell
1 months ago
I think it's C) Sales order because it involves the transportation of goods.
upvoted 0 times
Daron
2 months ago
I agree, D) Freight order seems like the correct choice for forward and backward scheduling.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
2 months ago
Oof, this is a tough one. I'm gonna go with B) Forwarding order - it sounds like it might be related to transportation, but I'm not totally sure. *shrugs* Might as well take a shot in the dark!
upvoted 0 times
Temeka
2 months ago
This is easy! It's gotta be D) Freight order. That's the only option that mentions 'freight', so it's clearly the right answer. *chuckles* I love it when they make it this obvious.
upvoted 0 times
Ayesha
13 days ago
Yeah, D) Freight order makes the most sense here.
upvoted 0 times
Haley
14 days ago
I agree, D) Freight order is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
15 days ago
Definitely D) Freight order. It's the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Nancey
16 days ago
D) Freight order
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
17 days ago
C) Sales order
upvoted 0 times
Joanna
18 days ago
B) Forwarding order
upvoted 0 times
Chu
19 days ago
A) Freight unit
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
20 days ago
Yeah, D) Freight order is the only one related to transportation.
upvoted 0 times
Janey
25 days ago
Agreed, D) Freight order is the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
27 days ago
Definitely D) Freight order. It's the only one that makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Anna
1 months ago
D) Freight order
upvoted 0 times
Josphine
1 months ago
C) Sales order
upvoted 0 times
Mozell
2 months ago
B) Forwarding order
upvoted 0 times
Royal
2 months ago
A) Freight unit
upvoted 0 times
Kristeen
3 months ago
Wait, is this a trick question? I'm going to go with C) Sales order - it's the only one that sounds remotely related to transportation. *scratches head*
upvoted 0 times
Nicolette
2 months ago
No, I'm pretty sure it's A) Freight unit, that's the one used for scheduling in the transportation cockpit.
upvoted 0 times
Jesus
2 months ago
I think it's D) Freight order, that makes more sense for scheduling transportation.
upvoted 0 times
Billi
3 months ago
D) Freight order is the correct answer. I remember learning about that in my logistics class.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
2 months ago
It's important to understand the different documents in transportation management.
upvoted 0 times
Lucille
2 months ago
I remember studying that in my logistics class too.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
2 months ago
Yes, you're right. Freight order allows for forward and backward scheduling in the transportation cockpit.
upvoted 0 times
Scarlet
3 months ago
I think the answer is Freight order.
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
3 months ago
I believe the correct answer is D) Freight order, as it is specifically designed for transportation scheduling.
upvoted 0 times
Carlota
3 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) Sales order might also be a possibility for scheduling in the transportation cockpit.
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
3 months ago
Hmm, I think the answer has to be D) Freight order. That's the only one that makes sense for forward and backward scheduling in the transportation cockpit.
upvoted 0 times
Buddy
2 months ago
Yes, Freight order is the document that allows for both forward and backward scheduling in the transportation cockpit.
upvoted 0 times
Gladys
2 months ago
I agree, D) Freight order is the correct answer for forward and backward scheduling.
upvoted 0 times
Ronald
3 months ago
I agree with Geraldine, because in the transportation cockpit, you can schedule both forward and backward with a freight order.
upvoted 0 times
Geraldine
3 months ago
I think the answer is D) Freight order.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel