Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4TM_2023 Topic 5 Question 7 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4TM_2023 exam
Question #: 7
Topic #: 5
[All C_S4TM_2023 Questions]

In an embedded deployment scenario, which of the following objects are control keys assigned to?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Victor
22 days ago
I believe control keys are assigned to Delivery type and Plant because they determine the flow of goods.
upvoted 0 times
Maryln
23 days ago
I'm not sure about Route, but I think Delivery type and Plant could also be control keys.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
27 days ago
I agree with Carylon, Route and Shipping point make sense as control keys.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusita
30 days ago
Wait, wait, wait... control keys assigned to a plant? What is this, the Matrix? Let's keep our answers grounded in reality, people!
upvoted 0 times
Suzi
9 days ago
D) Shipping point
upvoted 0 times
Scarlet
11 days ago
C) Plant
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
13 days ago
A) Route
upvoted 0 times
Tammi
1 months ago
Come on, everyone knows it's the route and the delivery type! Those are the bread and butter of any embedded system. The other options are just red herrings.
upvoted 0 times
Blythe
2 days ago
Route and delivery type are definitely the control keys assigned in embedded deployment scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
3 days ago
It's important to focus on the key elements like route and delivery type in embedded systems.
upvoted 0 times
Barney
5 days ago
Yeah, the plant and shipping point options are just distractions from the main focus.
upvoted 0 times
Gladys
12 days ago
I agree, the route and delivery type are definitely the control keys assigned in an embedded deployment scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm pretty sure the control keys are assigned to the plant and the shipping point. Gotta keep an eye on those critical control points!
upvoted 0 times
Romana
1 months ago
User 2: Yeah, those are the two correct answers for sure. Can't overlook those key control points.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
1 months ago
User 1: I think you're right, control keys are definitely assigned to the plant and shipping point.
upvoted 0 times
Leota
2 months ago
Definitely the route and the delivery type. Those are the key control points for any embedded system, right?
upvoted 0 times
Ronnie
11 days ago
It's essential to assign control keys to routes and delivery types for efficient operation in embedded scenarios.
upvoted 0 times
Niesha
18 days ago
Absolutely, routes and delivery types determine how the system functions in an embedded deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Dortha
29 days ago
Plant and shipping point are also important objects, but routes and delivery types play a significant role.
upvoted 0 times
France
1 months ago
Yes, you're correct. Routes and delivery types are crucial control keys in embedded deployments.
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
2 months ago
I think the control keys are assigned to the shipping point and the plant. That makes the most sense in an embedded deployment scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Doretha
28 days ago
Yes, those are the correct objects for control keys in an embedded deployment scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Nan
1 months ago
I agree, the control keys are indeed assigned to the shipping point and the plant.
upvoted 0 times
Carylon
2 months ago
I think control keys are assigned to Route and Shipping point.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel