Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4TM_2023 Topic 5 Question 2 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4TM_2023 exam
Question #: 2
Topic #: 5
[All C_S4TM_2023 Questions]

Which of the following incompatibility types can you use in the Automatic and Manual Planning incompatibility area?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Anjelica
18 days ago
A) and D) for sure. As someone once said, 'the only incompatibility I have is with early mornings and Mondays.'
upvoted 0 times
Dewitt
19 days ago
Hmm, C) Carrier - Transportation order sounds like a funny one. I'd love to see the logic behind that.
upvoted 0 times
Hildegarde
20 days ago
I'm going with A) and D) too. Can't go wrong with those classic incompatibilities!
upvoted 0 times
Nelida
2 days ago
Yeah, those are the classic choices for Automatic and Manual Planning incompatibility.
upvoted 0 times
Cordell
12 days ago
I think A) and D) are the correct options for incompatibility types.
upvoted 0 times
Arlette
24 days ago
Yeah, B) Transportation request header - Transportation request header seems like a weird option. Why would you want to make those incompatible?
upvoted 0 times
Nancey
25 days ago
I think the correct answers are A) Freight unit - Freight booking and D) Vehicle resource - Location (stay level).
upvoted 0 times
Chan
27 days ago
Ah, the age-old dilemma of incompatibility types. I'll just close my eyes and point at the answer sheet. That's the only way I'll get this right!
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
14 days ago
B) Transportation request header - Transportation request header
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
20 days ago
A) Freight unit - Freight booking
upvoted 0 times
Talia
1 months ago
This question makes my head spin like a top! I'll just go with whatever Arlie and Tanesha said, they seem to know what they're talking about.
upvoted 0 times
Roselle
1 months ago
I'm going to have to consult my crystal ball for this one. A) Freight unit - Freight booking and C) Carrier - Transportation order sound like the most incompatible options to me.
upvoted 0 times
Carey
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. I'll go with C) Carrier - Transportation order and D) Vehicle resource - Location (stay level) just to be safe.
upvoted 0 times
Kristel
27 days ago
I think A) Freight unit - Freight booking is also a valid option.
upvoted 0 times
Tanesha
1 months ago
A) Freight unit - Freight booking and B) Transportation request header - Transportation request header are the ones I would choose. The question mentions 'incompatibility types', and those two options seem to match that description.
upvoted 0 times
Arlie
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are A) Freight unit - Freight booking and D) Vehicle resource - Location (stay level). The question specifically mentions 'incompatibility types', so those two options seem to fit that criteria.
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
19 days ago
Great, I'm glad we were able to identify the correct answers together.
upvoted 0 times
Nicholle
20 days ago
Yes, those options make sense based on the question.
upvoted 0 times
Laila
23 days ago
I think you're right, those options do seem to be related to incompatibility types.
upvoted 0 times
Virgie
1 months ago
I agree, A) Freight unit - Freight booking and D) Vehicle resource - Location (stay level) are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Laura
2 months ago
I'm not sure about option D) Vehicle resource - Location. It doesn't seem like a typical incompatibility type.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannetta
2 months ago
I agree with Carmela. Those two options make sense for incompatibility types in planning.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are A) Freight unit - Freight booking and C) Carrier - Transportation order.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel