Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4TM_2023 Topic 1 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4TM_2023 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 1
[All C_S4TM_2023 Questions]

Which of the following incompatibility types can you use in the Automatic and Manual Planning incompatibility area?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Marion
12 days ago
Easy peasy, A and B are the way to go. The question says there are two correct answers, and those are the only ones that make sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Kaycee
13 days ago
Haha, I'm going with C and D. Carrier and Transportation order, and Vehicle resource and Location (stay level) - those sound like they'd really mess things up!
upvoted 0 times
Jeanice
20 days ago
I'm not sure about the second one, but I think A) Freight unit - Freight booking is definitely one of the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Lavina
25 days ago
I think the answer is A and B. Freight unit and Freight booking, as well as Transportation request header and Transportation request header, seem like the correct incompatibility types.
upvoted 0 times
Twila
23 hours ago
Yes, those are the correct options for the Automatic and Manual Planning incompatibility area.
upvoted 0 times
Edna
3 days ago
I agree, A and B are the correct incompatibility types.
upvoted 0 times
Thersa
26 days ago
I agree with Ludivina, those seem like the most logical choices for incompatibility types in planning.
upvoted 0 times
Ludivina
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are A) Freight unit - Freight booking and C) Carrier - Transportation order.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel