Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4TM_2023 Topic 1 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4TM_2023 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 1
[All C_S4TM_2023 Questions]

You want to configure transportation proposals in such a way that carrier selection is NOT executed as part of the process and the result of the process is saved in the stages of the freight unit. What do you have to define in the optimizer settings?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Earleen
21 days ago
Wait, wait, wait... is this a trick question? What if the answer is actually 'Summon the magical transportation fairies to handle it all'? Just kidding, but you never know with these certification exams!
upvoted 0 times
Elly
22 days ago
This one's tricky. I'm torn between B) Planning strategy: VSR_DEF and C) Save route only. Maybe I should just flip a coin and hope for the best?
upvoted 0 times
Jeanice
3 days ago
Let's go with B) Planning strategy: VSR_DEF then.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrie
8 days ago
I agree, that seems like the right choice.
upvoted 0 times
Mohammad
11 days ago
I think you should go with B) Planning strategy: VSR_DEF.
upvoted 0 times
Reyes
25 days ago
I'm not sure about this one. I was thinking A) Save route and freight documents, but the question says there are two correct answers, so maybe that's not it. Guess I'll have to double-check my notes.
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
27 days ago
Hmm, I think the correct answers are B) Planning strategy: VSR_DEF and D) Planning strategy: VSR_1STEP. It seems like we need to define the planning strategy to avoid carrier selection as part of the transportation proposal process.
upvoted 0 times
Lillian
3 days ago
User 3: So, we should save route and freight documents as well to complete the configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Annett
18 days ago
User 2: Yes, defining the planning strategy is crucial to avoid carrier selection in the process.
upvoted 0 times
Christene
20 days ago
User 1: I think the correct answers are B) Planning strategy: VSR_DEF and D) Planning strategy: VSR_1STEP.
upvoted 0 times
Sang
1 months ago
I think I need to consult my crystal ball for this one. Or maybe just play eenie-meenie-miney-mo.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
1 months ago
Hold on, is this a trick question? I bet the answer involves throwing darts at the options and seeing what sticks.
upvoted 0 times
Marylin
7 days ago
B) Planning strategy: VSR_DEF
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
21 days ago
A) Save route and freight documents
upvoted 0 times
Jerrod
1 months ago
I'm just going to go with 'Save route and freight documents' and 'Planning strategy: VSR_1STEP'. Sounds like the right combo to me.
upvoted 0 times
Kayleigh
22 days ago
User 2: Yeah, I agree. I also believe 'Planning strategy: VSR_1STEP' is the other correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Carri
1 months ago
User 1: I think 'Save route and freight documents' is one of the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Lucina
2 months ago
Wait, we're not supposed to select the carrier? This is getting more complicated than I thought.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
12 days ago
C) Save route only
upvoted 0 times
Peter
13 days ago
Wait, we're not supposed to select the carrier? This is getting more complicated than I thought.
upvoted 0 times
Kasandra
1 months ago
B) Planning strategy: VSR_DEF
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
1 months ago
A) Save route and freight documents
upvoted 0 times
Francine
2 months ago
Yes, saving route and freight documents along with the planning strategy VSR_DEF would be the correct configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm pretty sure the answer is B and D. Gotta love those optimizer settings!
upvoted 0 times
Precious
21 days ago
User 2: Yeah, you're right! Those are the settings needed to achieve that configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Thersa
23 days ago
User 1: I think the correct answers are B) Planning strategy: VSR_DEF and D) Planning strategy: VSR_1STEP.
upvoted 0 times
Nana
2 months ago
But shouldn't we also save route and freight documents for the process?
upvoted 0 times
Madonna
2 months ago
I agree, the correct planning strategy should be VSR_DEF.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
2 months ago
I think we need to define the planning strategy in the optimizer settings.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel