Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4TM_2020 Topic 4 Question 58 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4TM_2020 exam
Question #: 58
Topic #: 4
[All C_S4TM_2020 Questions]

You create a freight agreement request for quotation (RFQ) master with seven RFQ items. From three items for which the carrier A is not incumbent, carrier A is removed. Four other carriers are assigned to this freight agreement request for quotation (RFQ) master. You generate the individual freight agreement RFQs. How many individual freight agreement RFQs are created for carrier A?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Miesha
19 days ago
You know, if I were a carrier, I'd be hoping for B) 7. That way, I'd get all the work! But alas, the answer is clearly C) 1.
upvoted 0 times
Broderick
7 days ago
User 1: I think the answer is C) 1.
upvoted 0 times
Mi
26 days ago
I think the answer is C) 1 as well. Removing carrier A from three items means only one individual RFQ is created for carrier A.
upvoted 0 times
Albina
1 months ago
Wait, wait, wait. If there are seven RFQ items and three are removed for carrier A, then they must get the remaining four. C) 1 is the only logical answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think the answer might be A) 4 because there are four other carriers assigned to the RFQ master.
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. Wouldn't it be D) 3 since there are four other carriers assigned to the RFQ master? I think I'll go with that one.
upvoted 0 times
Tegan
20 days ago
Yeah, D) 3 seems like the correct answer based on the scenario described.
upvoted 0 times
Tomas
22 days ago
I think it's D) 3 too. Makes sense with the four other carriers assigned.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
1 months ago
Okay, let's see... If three items were removed for carrier A, that means they only get the remaining four, right? So the answer must be C) 1.
upvoted 0 times
Leigha
14 days ago
So the total number of individual freight agreement RFQs created for carrier A is 1.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
26 days ago
Exactly, the other carriers were assigned to the remaining items in the freight agreement request for quotation (RFQ) master.
upvoted 0 times
Ozell
27 days ago
That makes sense, so carrier A only has one individual freight agreement RFQ created for them.
upvoted 0 times
Elvis
1 months ago
I think the answer is C) 1 because carrier A was removed from three items, leaving only one item assigned to them.
upvoted 0 times
Desmond
2 months ago
I agree with Nan. It makes sense that only 1 individual freight agreement RFQ is created for carrier A.
upvoted 0 times
Nan
2 months ago
I think the answer is C) 1 because carrier A was removed from three items.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel