Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4PPM_2021 Topic 3 Question 30 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4PPM_2021 exam
Question #: 30
Topic #: 3
[All C_S4PPM_2021 Questions]

Which of the following are consequence of releasing a phase?

NOTE: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

King
13 days ago
Oof, this one's a real brain-teaser. I'm gonna go with A and D. Locking the predecessors and making the phase read-only - that's the kind of security measures I can get behind. Gotta keep those mischievous project managers in check, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Brice
14 days ago
You know, I'm feeling a bit silly today. How about B and D? Lower-level tasks get released, and the phase becomes a read-only party animal. Gotta love those certification questions, am I right or am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
17 days ago
Hah, this is easy! A and C are the right ones. Predecessor phases get locked, and you can't add more tasks. That's how you know it's really released, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Deonna
19 days ago
Hmm, I think B and D are the correct answers. Releasing the phase means lower-level tasks get unlocked, and you can't mess with it anymore. Gotta keep that baby locked down, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Abel
3 days ago
User 3: Yep, once it's released, can't make any changes to it.
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
10 days ago
User 2: I agree, lower-level tasks are released and the phase becomes read-only.
upvoted 0 times
Cathern
11 days ago
User 1: I think B and D are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Idella
20 days ago
I believe B and D are the correct answers, as releasing a phase should involve lower-level tasks being released and the phase becoming read-only.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonda
21 days ago
I'm not sure about D, but I think C should be one of the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Tijuana
1 months ago
I agree with Tennie, A and D make sense because they relate to locking and setting the phase to read-only.
upvoted 0 times
Gerardo
1 months ago
A and D, of course! Locking the phase and making it read-only - that's just common sense. What, you want to keep changing things once it's out there? Not happening!
upvoted 0 times
Chan
17 days ago
Agreed, locking the phase and making it read-only is essential to maintain control.
upvoted 0 times
Elenore
21 days ago
Exactly! Once it's released, you don't want people messing with it.
upvoted 0 times
Tennie
2 months ago
I think A and D are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel