Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4FTR_2023 Topic 7 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4FTR_2023 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 7
[All C_S4FTR_2023 Questions]

You are configuring workflow processes for Bank Account Management.What options do you have to group a mass change request when workflows are enabled?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

The options that you have to group a mass change request when workflows are enabled for Bank Account Management are bank country and company code. Bank Account Management is a function that allows you to create and maintain bank accounts and their attributes in SAP S/4HANA. A mass change request is a request that allows you to change multiple bank accounts at once by using workflows. You can group a mass change request by bank country or company code to assign different approvers or processors for each group.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Glenna
11 days ago
I'm not sure about Company code. I think Account currency and Account type could also be valid options for grouping mass change requests.
upvoted 0 times
Deja
14 days ago
I agree with Leslie. Bank country and Company code make sense because they are key criteria for Bank Account Management.
upvoted 0 times
Ruthann
17 days ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about A) Bank country. I mean, who has bank accounts in multiple countries these days? Talk about a logistical nightmare!
upvoted 0 times
Blythe
21 days ago
I agree with Sheldon, and I'd also add that C) Company code could be a useful option for grouping these requests. Gotta keep those corporate accounts organized, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Sheldon
25 days ago
I think the correct answers are B) Account currency and D) Account type. Those seem like logical ways to group mass change requests for bank accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Harris
2 days ago
I think Bank country and Company code could also be valid options for grouping.
upvoted 0 times
Tomoko
3 days ago
Yes, those options make the most sense when configuring workflow processes for Bank Account Management.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberely
3 days ago
I agree, those options make sense for grouping mass change requests.
upvoted 0 times
Adell
4 days ago
I agree, B) Account currency and D) Account type are the correct options to group mass change requests.
upvoted 0 times
Peggie
13 days ago
I believe the correct answers are B) Account currency and D) Account type.
upvoted 0 times
Leslie
26 days ago
I think the options to group a mass change request are Bank country and Company code.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel