Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4FTR_2023 Topic 4 Question 8 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Martin
17 days ago
That's a good point, I didn't consider that. Maybe it's not just settlement risk after all.
upvoted 0 times
Cornell
18 days ago
I think it could also be C) Interest rate risk, as that is a common risk in credit analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Gladys
25 days ago
I'm going with Liquidity risk. It just makes the most sense in the context of credit analysis. Although, if I could pick two, I'd also say Interest rate risk - can't have one without the other!
upvoted 0 times
Rose
27 days ago
Inflationary risk? Really? That's a bit of a stretch for a credit risk tool, don't you think? Next they'll be asking us to track the weather forecast too!
upvoted 0 times
Magnolia
29 days ago
Settlement risk sounds like a good option too. When you're dealing with credit, the timing of payments and receivables is crucial.
upvoted 0 times
Hortencia
7 days ago
B) Liquidity risk
upvoted 0 times
Brinda
20 days ago
A) Settlement risk
upvoted 0 times
Verlene
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. Isn't Interest rate risk also something that the Credit Risk Analyzer would track? After all, changes in interest rates can affect the creditworthiness of borrowers.
upvoted 0 times
Frank
1 months ago
I think the answer is Liquidity risk. Credit Risk Analyzer is all about managing the risk of not being able to meet financial obligations, right?
upvoted 0 times
Eugene
6 days ago
C) Interest rate risk
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
12 days ago
B) Liquidity risk
upvoted 0 times
Lashandra
21 days ago
A) Settlement risk
upvoted 0 times
Kerrie
1 months ago
But Credit Risk Analyzer mainly focuses on tracking settlement risk.
upvoted 0 times
Martin
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's B) Liquidity risk.
upvoted 0 times
Kerrie
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Settlement risk.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel