Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4FTR_2021 Topic 4 Question 41 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4FTR_2021 exam
Question #: 41
Topic #: 4
[All C_S4FTR_2021 Questions]

You are centralizing your SAP S/4HANA Finance for cash management processes and bringing in data from a non-SAP remote finance system.When you maintain the connectivity path for remote bank accounts, what are the fields of the input file that are part of the bank cash balance update?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tyisha
20 days ago
Seriously, how am I supposed to remember all these SAP S/4HANA Finance details? I'm just going to guess B) Value date and D) Bank key and hope for the best.
upvoted 0 times
Stefany
21 days ago
Ha, I bet the answer is really A) G/L account number and C) Account ID. That would be too easy, wouldn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
22 days ago
I'm going with B) Value date and D) Bank key. Those just seem like the most logical choices for the bank cash balance update.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
1 days ago
I think you're right, B) Value date and D) Bank key are definitely important for updating the bank cash balance.
upvoted 0 times
Tamar
26 days ago
Hmm, I think B) Value date and D) Bank key are the right answers. The bank key is crucial for identifying the remote bank account, isn't it?
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
29 days ago
I'm pretty sure the correct answers are B) Value date and C) Account ID. Those are the fields that would be needed to update the bank cash balance, right?
upvoted 0 times
Adela
3 days ago
Absolutely, the Value date and Account ID are key components for ensuring the accuracy of the cash management processes.
upvoted 0 times
Luke
8 days ago
Agreed, having the Value date and Account ID in the input file is crucial for updating the bank cash balance.
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
10 days ago
I think you're right. Those fields are essential for maintaining accurate cash management processes.
upvoted 0 times
Burma
11 days ago
Yes, you are correct. The Value date and Account ID are indeed part of the bank cash balance update.
upvoted 0 times
Tresa
1 months ago
I think Account ID might be needed for identifying the specific account, but Value date is definitely crucial for updating cash balance.
upvoted 0 times
Maile
1 months ago
Come on, this is an SAP S/4HANA question. Of course, the answer is B) Value date and D) Bank key. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Fatima
1 months ago
I'm not sure about Account ID, but Value date seems important for cash management.
upvoted 0 times
Fidelia
1 months ago
Haha, I bet the answer has something to do with bank keys. D) Bank key has got to be one of the correct answers!
upvoted 0 times
Lenita
21 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Dacia
26 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
1 months ago
I agree with Georgeanna, those two fields make sense for updating cash balance.
upvoted 0 times
Brande
2 months ago
I'm not sure about this one. The question seems a bit tricky. Maybe A) G/L account number is also needed?
upvoted 0 times
Rashad
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Value date and C) Account ID. Those seem like the most relevant fields for a bank cash balance update.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
1 months ago
Yes, those two fields are definitely important for maintaining accurate cash management processes.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
1 months ago
I agree, the Value date and Account ID are crucial for updating the bank cash balance.
upvoted 0 times
Georgeanna
2 months ago
I think the fields for bank cash balance update are G/L account number and Bank key.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel