Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4FTR_2021 Topic 3 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4FTR_2021 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 3
[All C_S4FTR_2021 Questions]

For self-initiated payments (SIP) in combination with the bank reconciliation ledger, which configuration tasks are used to determine the G/L clearing account?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Delfina
19 days ago
Wait, are we supposed to use the bank reconciliation ledger for this? I thought that was only for keeping track of our lunch money budgets.
upvoted 0 times
Isidra
6 days ago
C) Make global settings for electronic bank statements
upvoted 0 times
Tamekia
7 days ago
B) Prepare automatic postings for the payment program
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
11 days ago
A) Assign account symbol to payment method
upvoted 0 times
Dominque
22 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think C and D could also be used for determining the G/L clearing account.
upvoted 0 times
Jillian
23 days ago
I agree with Alpha, A and B make sense for determining the G/L clearing account.
upvoted 0 times
Nobuko
26 days ago
I'm pretty confident the answer is A and D. Gotta love those self-initiated payments and their tricky G/L clearing account configurations!
upvoted 0 times
Alica
20 days ago
I think you're right, A and D are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Iraida
30 days ago
This is a trick question! The answer is clearly C. Who cares about the G/L clearing account when you can just make global settings for electronic bank statements and call it a day?
upvoted 0 times
Reita
21 hours ago
B) Prepare automatic postings for the payment program
upvoted 0 times
Mila
9 days ago
A) Assign account symbol to payment method
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
1 months ago
I think A and B are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Basilia
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure. Is B also an option? I remember something about automatic postings for the payment program, but I could be wrong.
upvoted 0 times
Trinidad
1 months ago
I think the answer is A and D. You need to assign an account symbol to the payment method and set up the bank determination for the payment transactions to get the right G/L clearing account.
upvoted 0 times
Grover
15 days ago
Yes, you're right. Those are the configuration tasks needed for determining the G/L clearing account.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
16 days ago
I agree, A and D are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel