Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4FTR_2021 Topic 2 Question 43 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4FTR_2021 exam
Question #: 43
Topic #: 2
[All C_S4FTR_2021 Questions]

You are centralizing your SAP S/4HANA Finance for cash management processes and bringing in data from a non-SAP remote finance system.When you maintain the connectivity path for remote bank accounts, what are the fields of the input file that are part of the bank cash balance update?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Victor
8 days ago
Haha, G/L account number? What is this, a joke question? Obviously that's not going to be part of a bank cash balance update. I'm going with B) and C) too.
upvoted 0 times
Kiera
28 days ago
Hmm, I was tempted to go with D) Bank key, but I suppose that's more for identifying the bank itself, not the specific account balance. B) and C) make the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Cary
14 days ago
I agree, B) Value date and C) Account ID are the correct fields for the bank cash balance update.
upvoted 0 times
Leigha
15 days ago
C) Account ID is also important for identifying the specific account balance.
upvoted 0 times
Nadine
18 days ago
I think B) Value date is definitely one of the fields needed for bank cash balance update.
upvoted 0 times
Charlena
29 days ago
I'm not sure about Account ID, but Value date seems important for updating cash balance too.
upvoted 0 times
Verlene
1 months ago
I think the correct answers are B) Value date and C) Account ID. Those seem like the most relevant fields for updating the bank cash balance.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
2 days ago
Yes, having the right information in those fields will help streamline the connectivity path for remote bank accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Glenn
9 days ago
I think it's important to have accurate data in those fields to ensure the cash management processes run smoothly.
upvoted 0 times
Bobbye
12 days ago
I agree, B) Value date and C) Account ID are the correct fields for updating the bank cash balance.
upvoted 0 times
Glennis
1 months ago
I agree with Lorean, those two fields make sense for updating cash balance.
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
1 months ago
I think the fields for bank cash balance update are G/L account number and Bank key.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel