Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4FCF_2023 Topic 9 Question 3 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4FCF_2023 exam
Question #: 3
Topic #: 9
[All C_S4FCF_2023 Questions]

Which data must you extract from a non-SAP source system to integrate with Central Finance? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Catarina
21 days ago
I agree with Carmen. A, B, and E seem like the obvious choices here. Although, I do wonder if anyone has actually tried to integrate Central Finance with a non-SAP system. Sounds like a recipe for a headache!
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
8 days ago
I agree, trying to integrate with a non-SAP system does sound like it could be a challenge.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
11 days ago
I think you're right, A, B, and E are the correct answers for integrating with Central Finance.
upvoted 0 times
Alonzo
26 days ago
I believe debitor and creditor items are essential for accurate financial reporting.
upvoted 0 times
Desiree
27 days ago
Order items might be needed too, to ensure smooth integration.
upvoted 0 times
Melodie
29 days ago
I agree, master data items are also crucial for Central Finance.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
30 days ago
Ha! Product tax items? That's a good one. I'm pretty sure D is not a correct answer. This exam is testing our SAP knowledge, not our stand-up comedy skills.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
4 days ago
Yeah, document headers, master data items, and debitor and creditor items are the key data to extract.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
6 days ago
I think the correct answers are A, B, and E.
upvoted 0 times
Myra
10 days ago
I agree, D is definitely not a correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Lisbeth
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I think C might be one of the correct answers too. Order items are pretty important for integration with Central Finance.
upvoted 0 times
Carmen
1 months ago
I think A, B, and E are the correct answers. Document headers, master data items, and debitor and creditor items are what you need to extract from the non-SAP source system.
upvoted 0 times
Norah
15 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Sena
16 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Chery
1 months ago
I think we need to extract document headers for integration.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel