Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4FCF_2023 Topic 7 Question 1 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4FCF_2023 exam
Question #: 1
Topic #: 7
[All C_S4FCF_2023 Questions]

What can you define in the Choose Logical System configuration step of the initial load settings?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Moon
12 days ago
D, definitely. Package size is the key to success in this configuration step! (Or is that just for my weekly grocery shopping?)
upvoted 0 times
Rebeca
16 days ago
Hmm, I'm torn between B and C. Company code could also be a valid option, but I'm leaning more towards start year balances.
upvoted 0 times
Edison
3 days ago
I think it's C) Start year balances.
upvoted 0 times
Roselle
22 days ago
I'm not sure about substitution accounts, but I think it might be an option too.
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
29 days ago
I think the package size can also be defined in the Choose Logical System configuration step.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
1 months ago
I think it's gotta be option C. Start year balances seems like the most logical choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Portia
11 days ago
I think it could also be company code, as that is crucial for setting up the initial load.
upvoted 0 times
Scot
18 days ago
I agree, start year balances make sense for the Choose Logical System configuration step.
upvoted 0 times
Anissa
21 days ago
Actually, I think it's package size. That's what we need to define in that configuration step.
upvoted 0 times
Sarina
1 months ago
I agree, start year balances make the most sense for that step.
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
1 months ago
I believe you can also define the start year balances in that step.
upvoted 0 times
Cary
1 months ago
I think you can define the company code in the Choose Logical System configuration step.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel