Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4FCF_2023 Topic 2 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4FCF_2023 exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 2
[All C_S4FCF_2023 Questions]

Which capability supports the continuous reconciliation between the sender and the Central Finance system? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lashaunda
14 days ago
This question is making my brain hurt. I need to remember to always check the RACCT_SENDER field when reconciling. It's like a secret superpower!
upvoted 0 times
Joanna
2 days ago
I always use the FI Balance Reconciliation report for reconciliation.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
1 months ago
I think option E) Reconcile using the RACCT_SENDER field in the ACDOCA table is crucial for tracking sender information in the Central Finance system.
upvoted 0 times
Tennie
1 months ago
I believe option C) Reconcile using the FI Balance Reconciliation report is also important for continuous reconciliation.
upvoted 0 times
Ernestine
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about A. Reconciling using the financial statement alone doesn't seem to support continuous reconciliation. But the other options look good.
upvoted 0 times
Lourdes
1 months ago
I think C is also a valid answer. The FI Balance Reconciliation report can help with the continuous reconciliation process.
upvoted 0 times
Alida
20 days ago
I think E is also correct, using the RACCT_SENDER field in the ACDOCA table.
upvoted 0 times
Alida
1 months ago
I agree, C is a valid answer for continuous reconciliation.
upvoted 0 times
Peggie
1 months ago
B, D, and E seem like the correct answers here. The Intercompany reconciliation and line item drill-down are definitely useful for continuous reconciliation.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
14 days ago
E) Reconcile using the RACCT_SENDER field in the ACDOCA table.
upvoted 0 times
Hyun
19 days ago
D) Reconcile individually using the line item drill-down.
upvoted 0 times
Alisha
1 months ago
B) Reconcile using the Intercompany reconciliation.
upvoted 0 times
Tyra
2 months ago
I agree with Jess, option B) makes sense because it helps in reconciling transactions between different entities.
upvoted 0 times
Jess
2 months ago
I think option B) Reconcile using the Intercompany reconciliation supports continuous reconciliation.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel