Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4FCF_2021 Topic 10 Question 46 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4FCF_2021 exam
Question #: 46
Topic #: 10
[All C_S4FCF_2021 Questions]

Which of the following System Landscape Transformation (SLT) staging tables should be populated to connect third-party legacy systems to the Central Finance system? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gearldine
14 days ago
Haha, the customer line items table? That's like trying to connect your bank account to your grocery list. Totally irrelevant for this scenario!
upvoted 0 times
Odette
19 days ago
Cost object items table? Really? I doubt that's one of the correct answers. I think the third-party legacy systems would be more focused on the actual transactions.
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
20 hours ago
User 2: I agree, those tables seem more relevant for connecting third-party legacy systems.
upvoted 0 times
Ilene
2 days ago
User 1: I think the correct answers are A) Header table, B) Debit and credit items table, and E) Customer line items table.
upvoted 0 times
Carlota
25 days ago
I'm not sure about C and D, but A, B, and E make sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Talia
26 days ago
I'm pretty sure the debit and credit items table is also needed to connect the legacy systems. Can't have a complete picture without that.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
27 days ago
The header table is definitely one of the correct answers, as it stores the key information about the transaction.
upvoted 0 times
Hershel
10 days ago
B) Debit and credit items table
upvoted 0 times
Viva
19 days ago
A) Header table
upvoted 0 times
Suzi
1 months ago
I agree with Sheridan, those tables are essential for connecting legacy systems.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
1 months ago
I think it's A, B, and E.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel