Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4FCF_2021 Topic 1 Question 45 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4FCF_2021 exam
Question #: 45
Topic #: 1
[All C_S4FCF_2021 Questions]

Which data must you extract from a non-SAP source system to integrate with Central Finance? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Noah
19 days ago
I'm going with A, B, and C. Order items can't be overlooked in this integration process. Central Finance needs that data too.
upvoted 0 times
Genevieve
20 days ago
Ha! The answer is clearly A, B, and E. Who needs order items or product tax items when you've got the essentials covered?
upvoted 0 times
Trevor
23 days ago
Definitely A, B, and D. Product tax items are crucial for accurate financial reporting in Central Finance.
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
3 days ago
Yes, those are the correct data to integrate with Central Finance.
upvoted 0 times
Luis
9 days ago
I think we need to extract document headers, master data items, and product tax items.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
20 days ago
I think we need to extract document headers, master data items, and product tax items.
upvoted 0 times
Long
1 months ago
I think the correct answers are A, B, and E. Document headers, master data items, and debitor and creditor items are essential for integration with Central Finance.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
1 months ago
Does anyone else feel like they're trapped in an SAP rabbit hole? Anyway, I'm going with A, B, and E. Can't go wrong with the classics!
upvoted 0 times
Jina
5 days ago
I agree, those are the key pieces of data needed for integration with Central Finance.
upvoted 0 times
Leah
9 days ago
I think you're on the right track with A, B, and E. Those are the correct data to extract.
upvoted 0 times
Vilma
18 days ago
A, B, and E are definitely the essential data to extract for Central Finance integration.
upvoted 0 times
Tommy
21 days ago
I think you're right, those are the key data items needed for integration.
upvoted 0 times
Carlota
26 days ago
I agree, A, B, and E are the way to go for integrating with Central Finance.
upvoted 0 times
Christiane
1 months ago
Order items might be needed too, depending on the specific requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Lanie
1 months ago
This is a trick question, I bet. The answer is obviously A, B, and E. Central Finance loves that debitor and creditor stuff, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Erin
1 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Geoffrey
1 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
1 months ago
I believe debitor and creditor items are crucial as well.
upvoted 0 times
Lashaunda
1 months ago
I agree with Helaine, master data items are also important for integration.
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
2 months ago
Easy peasy! A, B, and D are the way to go. Product tax items are crucial for integration, everyone knows that!
upvoted 0 times
Paris
2 months ago
Hmm, not sure about this one. I'd say A, C, and E just to be safe. Who knows what those SAP folks are up to!
upvoted 0 times
Ayesha
15 days ago
I would also include B, as master data items are crucial for a successful integration.
upvoted 0 times
Ayesha
21 days ago
I agree, those are key data items that need to be integrated with Central Finance.
upvoted 0 times
Ayesha
27 days ago
I think you're on the right track with A, C, and E. Those are definitely important data to extract.
upvoted 0 times
Chun
2 months ago
I think A, B, and E are the correct answers. You need to extract document headers, master data items, and debitor and creditor items to integrate with Central Finance.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
26 days ago
Yes, you need to extract document headers, master data items, and debitor and creditor items for integration.
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
1 months ago
I agree, A, B, and E are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Helaine
2 months ago
I think we need to extract document headers for sure.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel