Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4EWM_2020 Topic 9 Question 43 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4EWM_2020 exam
Question #: 43
Topic #: 9
[All C_S4EWM_2020 Questions]

Which structural objects do you have to maintain to integrate SAP Dock Appointment Scheduling into SAP EWM? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cary
29 days ago
I'm not sure about yards and loading points, but I think docking locations and staging areas make sense for this integration.
upvoted 0 times
Shanice
1 months ago
Docking locations and Yards. Gotta have those yards for the trucks to park in, am I right? But seriously, this is an important integration to get right.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
1 months ago
I agree with Percy, those are the correct structural objects to integrate SAP Dock Appointment Scheduling into SAP EWM.
upvoted 0 times
Percy
1 months ago
I think we need to maintain docking locations and staging areas.
upvoted 0 times
Arlean
1 months ago
Haha, good one! Yards are for the cows, not the trucks. But in all seriousness, I agree that Docking locations and Staging areas are the correct answers here.
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
25 days ago
I agree, Docking locations and Staging areas are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Denise
1 months ago
Yards are for the cows, not the trucks.
upvoted 0 times
Diane
2 months ago
Definitely Docking locations and Loading points. You can't schedule appointments without knowing where the trucks are docking and loading. Yards are for the cows, not the trucks!
upvoted 0 times
Carylon
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are Docking locations and Staging areas. Maintaining these is crucial for integrating SAP Dock Appointment Scheduling into SAP EWM.
upvoted 0 times
Layla
4 days ago
Definitely, without proper maintenance, the integration won't work effectively.
upvoted 0 times
Josefa
9 days ago
It's important to keep those areas in check for a smooth process.
upvoted 0 times
Wayne
27 days ago
Yes, those are the structural objects that need to be maintained for integration.
upvoted 0 times
Caprice
1 months ago
I agree, Docking locations and Staging areas are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel