Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4CS_2402 Topic 9 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4CS_2402 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 9
[All C_S4CS_2402 Questions]

What provides a foundation for the SAP Cloud ERP where integrations and extensions live?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Gerald
23 days ago
Haha, the SAP Business Technology Platform is the real MVP here. It's like the superglue of the SAP Cloud ERP world!
upvoted 0 times
Nakita
26 days ago
Option D is the winner! SAP Business Technology Platform is like the glue that holds everything together.
upvoted 0 times
Cassandra
29 days ago
I'm voting for D. The SAP Business Technology Platform is the backbone of the SAP Cloud ERP solution.
upvoted 0 times
Victor
6 days ago
I think SAP Discovery Center is also important for exploring new solutions.
upvoted 0 times
Trina
11 days ago
I agree, the SAP Business Technology Platform is essential for integrations and extensions.
upvoted 0 times
Ivette
13 days ago
I'm voting for D. The SAP Business Technology Platform is the backbone of the SAP Cloud ERP solution.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
1 months ago
I believe it's D) SAP Business Technology Platform because it provides a strong foundation for the SAP Cloud ERP.
upvoted 0 times
Audria
1 months ago
Definitely gotta go with option D. The SAP Business Technology Platform is the way to go for integrations and extensions.
upvoted 0 times
Cyndy
3 days ago
I agree, option D is definitely the best choice for integrations and extensions.
upvoted 0 times
German
4 days ago
I've heard great things about option C, the SAP Business Accelerator Hub, for providing a foundation for SAP Cloud ERP.
upvoted 0 times
Portia
7 days ago
I think option A, the SAP Discovery Center, could also be a good choice for integrations and extensions.
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
8 days ago
I agree, option D is the best choice for a foundation for SAP Cloud ERP.
upvoted 0 times
Dominga
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it's between C) SAP Business Accelerator Hub and D) SAP Business Technology Platform.
upvoted 0 times
Lucina
1 months ago
SAP Business Technology Platform is the clear choice here. It's the foundation for the entire SAP Cloud ERP ecosystem.
upvoted 0 times
Lucille
9 days ago
SAP Business Accelerator Hub might be helpful for accelerating business processes, but the foundation lies with SAP Business Technology Platform.
upvoted 0 times
Charlesetta
11 days ago
I believe SAP ABAP Environment is more focused on programming within the ERP system.
upvoted 0 times
Barrie
12 days ago
I think SAP Discovery Center also plays a role in providing a foundation for SAP Cloud ERP.
upvoted 0 times
Sherell
1 months ago
I agree, SAP Business Technology Platform is essential for integrations and extensions.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawnda
1 months ago
I agree with Sharen, the SAP Business Technology Platform is the foundation for integrations and extensions.
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
2 months ago
I think the answer is D) SAP Business Technology Platform.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel