Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4CS_2402 Topic 8 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4CS_2402 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 8
[All C_S4CS_2402 Questions]

What determines the plan layout in the Planning Apps for Sales (100) scope item? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Melodie
20 days ago
I'm pretty confident that the dimensions and plan data are the key factors here. I'd go with A and B as the right choices.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
21 days ago
I think versions defined by the user could also be one of the correct answers for determining the plan layout.
upvoted 0 times
Kathrine
22 days ago
Haha, this reminds me of the time I accidentally set the plan layout to the version defined by the user. Needless to say, it was a bit of a mess!
upvoted 0 times
Sage
8 days ago
User 1: I always make sure to define the dimensions for the plan layout.
upvoted 0 times
Ernie
30 days ago
I believe plan data defined by the user also plays a role in determining the plan layout.
upvoted 0 times
Franchesca
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure about that. I think the attributes defined by the user also play a role in determining the plan layout. C might be another correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Krystina
1 months ago
I think the plan layout is determined by the dimensions and plan data defined by the user. Options A and B seem like the correct answers to me.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
16 days ago
Yes, that's correct. The user-defined attributes and versions also contribute to the plan layout in the Planning Apps for Sales scope item.
upvoted 0 times
Stacey
20 days ago
I agree, the dimensions and plan data defined by the user play a big role in determining the plan layout.
upvoted 0 times
Monte
1 months ago
I agree with Desire, dimensions defined by the user make sense for the plan layout.
upvoted 0 times
Desire
2 months ago
I think the plan layout is determined by dimensions defined by the user.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel