Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4CPR_2402 Topic 7 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4CPR_2402 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 7
[All C_S4CPR_2402 Questions]

What is the characteristic of consignment in the Supplier Consignment (2LG) process?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lynna
27 days ago
I think it's option B, the material is stored in the supplier's premises.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardine
28 days ago
I agree with Wynell, option A makes sense because the supplier has no liability.
upvoted 0 times
Chandra
1 months ago
Wait, does the consignment stock come with free doughnuts? If not, I'm not interested. Just kidding, but seriously, C or D seem like the best choices here.
upvoted 0 times
Kenia
1 months ago
Option A is a bit too vague. I mean, if the supplier has no liability on the consignment stock, then what's the point of the whole arrangement? I'm leaning towards C or D.
upvoted 0 times
Stanton
1 months ago
I'm going with D. The supplier provides the material, and we're responsible for the consignment stock. Seems like the most comprehensive description of the consignment process.
upvoted 0 times
Arlene
3 days ago
I disagree, I believe it's actually option A. The supplier stores the material but has no liability on the consignment stock.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
21 days ago
I think D is the correct option too. We have the liability for the consignment stock.
upvoted 0 times
Cathern
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's option C.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between B and C. I guess it depends on whether the material is stored on our premises or the supplier's. Either way, the supplier retains ownership of the consignment stock.
upvoted 0 times
Krissy
1 months ago
Option C sounds about right. The supplier provides the material and it's stored on our premises, but it's still their property. Seems like the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
27 days ago
Yes, that's correct. The supplier retains ownership of the material even though it's stored at our location.
upvoted 0 times
Germaine
1 months ago
I agree, option C makes sense. The material is on our premises but still belongs to the supplier.
upvoted 0 times
Wynell
1 months ago
I think the characteristic of consignment is option A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel