Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4CPR_2402 Topic 7 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4CPR_2402 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 7
[All C_S4CPR_2402 Questions]

What is the characteristic of consignment in the Supplier Consignment (2LG) process?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alpha
2 months ago
Aha, the key here is that the material is still the property of the supplier, even though it's stored on the buyer's premises. Option C nails it!
upvoted 0 times
Sabra
2 months ago
Haha, this question is like a game of 'who's got the hot potato?' The supplier's got the material, but no one wants the liability. I'd say C is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Lavelle
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between B and C. I think they both capture some aspects of supplier consignment, but I'll go with C since the question specifies the material is stored on the buyer's premises.
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
1 months ago
Sherron: Exactly, option C is the most suitable choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Chuck
1 months ago
User 3: So, the answer would be option C then, right?
upvoted 0 times
Sherron
2 months ago
User 2: Yes, that's correct. The supplier provides you with material that is still their property but stored at your location.
upvoted 0 times
Colby
2 months ago
User 1: I think the characteristic of consignment in the Supplier Consignment process is that the material is stored on the buyer's premises.
upvoted 0 times
Ruth
2 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's option B. The supplier provides the material and stores it on their own premises, not the buyer's.
upvoted 0 times
Elenore
2 months ago
Option C seems to be the most accurate description of supplier consignment. The material is stored on the buyer's premises, but the supplier still owns it.
upvoted 0 times
Johnna
22 days ago
So we have the responsibility of taking care of the material, but it's not technically ours. Interesting concept.
upvoted 0 times
Sophia
25 days ago
I agree, it's like we're holding onto the material for the supplier until it's used.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
26 days ago
I think option C is correct. The material is on our premises but still belongs to the supplier.
upvoted 0 times
Moon
1 months ago
Option C does make sense. The supplier retains ownership of the material even though it is stored at the buyer's location.
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
1 months ago
C) A supplier provides you with material that is stored on your premises but is still the property of the supplier.
upvoted 0 times
Shalon
2 months ago
A) A supplier stores your material in its premises but has no liability on the consignment stock.
upvoted 0 times
Iraida
3 months ago
A) A supplier stores your material in its premises but has no liability on the consignment stock. Well, that can't be right. The whole point of consignment is that the supplier retains ownership of the material.
upvoted 0 times
Irene
2 months ago
D) A supplier provides you with material with agreed periods and you have the liability of the consignment stock.
upvoted 0 times
Audry
2 months ago
C) A supplier provides you with material that is stored on your premises but is still the property of the supplier.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonne
3 months ago
I agree with Madonna, option A seems to be the correct characteristic.
upvoted 0 times
Galen
3 months ago
B) A supplier provides you with material with agreed periods that is stored in its premises. Hmm, I don't think that's quite right. Isn't the whole point of consignment that the material is stored on the buyer's premises?
upvoted 0 times
Fairy
2 months ago
D) A supplier provides you with material with agreed periods and you have the liability of the consignment stock.
upvoted 0 times
Queen
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Lashonda
2 months ago
B) A supplier provides you with material with agreed periods that is stored in its premises.
upvoted 0 times
Henriette
2 months ago
A) A supplier stores your material in its premises but has no liability on the consignment stock.
upvoted 0 times
Madonna
3 months ago
But option A makes more sense because the supplier has no liability.
upvoted 0 times
Rutha
3 months ago
D) A supplier provides you with material with agreed periods and you have the liability of the consignment stock. Interesting, I thought the supplier was responsible for the consignment stock.
upvoted 0 times
Shawn
3 months ago
I disagree, I believe it is option C.
upvoted 0 times
Ilene
3 months ago
C) A supplier provides you with material that is stored on your premises but is still the property of the supplier. Seems like the most accurate description of the consignment process.
upvoted 0 times
Heike
2 months ago
Yes, that option makes it clear that the material is stored on your premises but still belongs to the supplier.
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
2 months ago
I agree, option C does seem like the most accurate description of consignment in the Supplier Consignment process.
upvoted 0 times
Madonna
3 months ago
I think the characteristic of consignment is option A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel