Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4CPB_2408 Topic 6 Question 11 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4CPB_2408 exam
Question #: 11
Topic #: 6
[All C_S4CPB_2408 Questions]

You have assigned a deployment target in SAP Central Business Configuration, but have not yet completed the Confirm Scoping milestone.

Which of the following tasks can you complete? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Delfina
2 hours ago
B and D, easy peasy. Although I do enjoy a good ol' fashioned deployment target rename, it's just not in the cards here.
upvoted 0 times
Daren
2 days ago
Yes, those are the correct tasks we can complete without completing the Confirm Scoping milestone.
upvoted 0 times
Ollie
3 days ago
I believe we can also define the group currency.
upvoted 0 times
Daren
8 days ago
I think we can rename the deployment target.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
12 days ago
This is a tricky one, but I think B and D are the way to go. Gotta get that group currency and company code set up before you can move forward.
upvoted 0 times
Crista
17 days ago
I'm pretty sure B and C are the right options. Why would you need to create a company code before confirming the scoping? Seems out of order to me.
upvoted 0 times
Jacqueline
21 days ago
B and D are definitely the correct answers here. You can't change the deployment target or rename it until you've completed the Confirm Scoping milestone.
upvoted 0 times
Willard
5 days ago
So we should focus on defining the group currency and creating a company code first.
upvoted 0 times
Catrice
6 days ago
That's right, you can't change the deployment target until Confirm Scoping is done.
upvoted 0 times
Burma
10 days ago
B and D are definitely the correct answers here.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel