Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4CFI_2408 Topic 8 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4CFI_2408 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 8
[All C_S4CFI_2408 Questions]

Which process in the integrated procure-to-pay process generates a balance sheet relevant financial accounting document? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

In the integrated procure-to-pay process within SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, the processes that generate balance sheet relevant financial accounting documents are: A. Invoice Verification: This process involves the verification of incoming invoices against purchase orders and goods receipts. The process results in the posting of liabilities to the vendor and adjustments to the corresponding expense or asset accounts, impacting the balance sheet. D. Goods Receipt: This process records the receipt of goods from a vendor into inventory, affecting inventory assets on the balance sheet. The goods receipt process increases inventory values and records the corresponding obligation to pay the vendor, impacting the balance sheet.

References:

SAP S/4HANA Cloud Procure-to-Pay documentation

Best practices for managing procure-to-pay processes in SAP

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kiera
2 hours ago
I think the correct answers are A) Invoice verification and D) Goods receipt. Those two processes generate financial accounting documents, like the balance sheet.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
2 days ago
I agree with Mickie. Invoice verification is crucial for financial accounting.
upvoted 0 times
Mickie
11 days ago
I think A) Invoice verification generates a balance sheet relevant financial accounting document.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel