Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4CFI_2408 Topic 1 Question 5 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4CFI_2408 exam
Question #: 5
Topic #: 1
[All C_S4CFI_2408 Questions]

Where do you find industry cloud solutions to address a customer's unique requirement?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Industry cloud solutions that address a customer's unique requirements can often be found in the SAP Store. The SAP Store showcases a wide range of applications, including those tailored to specific industries, developed by SAP and its partners. These solutions are designed to extend and enhance the capabilities of SAP's core platforms, like SAP S/4HANA Cloud, catering to the specialized needs of various sectors.

References:

SAP Store online platform

SAP industry solutions and extensions catalog

Contribute your Thoughts:

Effie
3 days ago
D. The SAP Store is the one-stop-shop for all things SAP, including industry-specific cloud solutions. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
10 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think D) SAP Store could also be a good option for finding industry cloud solutions.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
11 days ago
I agree with Avery, because the Business Technology Platform offers a wide range of industry cloud solutions.
upvoted 0 times
Kristofer
17 days ago
I'm going with C. The Business Technology Platform is where SAP offers a wide range of enterprise-level cloud services, including industry-focused ones.
upvoted 0 times
Tawna
22 days ago
The SAP Discovery Center seems like the obvious choice here. That's where I'd expect to find industry-specific cloud solutions.
upvoted 0 times
Cherelle
7 days ago
I agree, the SAP Discovery Center is the best place to find industry-specific cloud solutions.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
23 days ago
I think the answer is C) SAP Business Technology Platform.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel