Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4CFI_2408 Topic 1 Question 1 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4CFI_2408 exam
Question #: 1
Topic #: 1
[All C_S4CFI_2408 Questions]

Which embedded support offerings can you make use of in the SAP Fiori Launchpad? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, E

Within the SAP Fiori Launchpad, you can make use of embedded support offerings such as: B. Digital assistance from generative AI (SAP Joule): This provides real-time, context-sensitive help and guidance using AI-driven insights. C. Video tutorials from the SAP Help Portal: These offer step-by-step instructions and demonstrations for various tasks and processes. E. Recorded system simulations from the Learning Center: These simulations provide interactive, guided tours of SAP processes and functionalities, enhancing learning and understanding.

References:

SAP Fiori Launchpad user guide

SAP Help Portal and Learning Center resources

Contribute your Thoughts:

Geraldo
2 days ago
I'm going with A, C, and E. Video tutorials and recorded webinars are always helpful for getting that extra practice in.
upvoted 0 times
France
7 days ago
I'm not sure about the other options, but I think digital assistance from generative AI could also be one of the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Linette
7 days ago
Options B and D sound good, but I'm not sure about the 'generative AI' thing. Seems a bit risky for a certification exam.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
12 days ago
I believe we can also make use of recorded webinars from the SAP Learning Website.
upvoted 0 times
Georgeanna
17 days ago
I agree with Sabrina, video tutorials are definitely one of the embedded support offerings.
upvoted 0 times
Sabrina
21 days ago
I think we can use video tutorials from the SAP Help Portal.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel