Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S4CFI_2402 Topic 10 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S4CFI_2402 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 10
[All C_S4CFI_2402 Questions]

Which dimensions can be used to provide complete balance sheet reports? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

To provide complete balance sheet reports in SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, the dimensions that can be used include Profit Center and Segment. Profit centers allow for the tracking of revenue and expenses by different business units or locations, contributing to the analysis of profitability. Segments enable reporting and analysis based on different business lines or geographical areas, enhancing the granularity of financial reporting. Both dimensions are essential for creating detailed and informative balance sheet reports that reflect the financial position and performance of various parts of the organization.

References:

SAP S/4HANA Cloud Financial Reporting documentation

Best practices for financial segmentation and profitability analysis in SAP

Contribute your Thoughts:

Hector
2 months ago
Functional area and segment are the way to go. Unless your balance sheet is a choose-your-own-adventure book, those are the only logical choices.
upvoted 0 times
Erinn
27 days ago
I agree, cost center and profit center wouldn't provide complete balance sheet reports.
upvoted 0 times
Erinn
1 months ago
I think functional area and segment are the correct dimensions for balance sheet reports.
upvoted 0 times
Gilbert
2 months ago
B and D for sure. I mean, who even uses cost centers for balance sheets? Might as well ask about the lunch menu.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm going to go with B) Functional area and D) Segment. Can't really see how cost centers or profit centers would be relevant for a balance sheet.
upvoted 0 times
Gene
2 months ago
I'm not sure about C) Profit center, but I agree with the other two options. Functional area and segment should give you the full picture.
upvoted 0 times
Eloisa
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are B) Functional area and D) Segment. Those seem to be the dimensions that would provide a complete balance sheet report.
upvoted 0 times
Ciara
1 months ago
Yes, B) Functional area and D) Segment are essential dimensions for a complete balance sheet report.
upvoted 0 times
Van
1 months ago
I think you're right, those dimensions would definitely help in creating a comprehensive balance sheet report.
upvoted 0 times
Lore
2 months ago
I agree, B) Functional area and D) Segment are the correct answers for providing complete balance sheet reports.
upvoted 0 times
Kristine
3 months ago
I believe Cost center and Functional area are used for income statement reports, not balance sheet reports.
upvoted 0 times
Herminia
3 months ago
I'm not sure about Profit center. I think Cost center and Functional area could also be used.
upvoted 0 times
Leeann
3 months ago
Haha, this is a trick question! Everyone knows that the only correct answer is a combination of all four - cost center, functional area, profit center, and segment. Gotta cover all the bases, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Tatum
3 months ago
C and D, no doubt. Profit centers and segments are essential for understanding the overall financial picture.
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
3 months ago
Definitely B and D. Functional areas and segments provide the most detailed financial information.
upvoted 0 times
Altha
2 months ago
No problem! It's always good to discuss and learn from each other.
upvoted 0 times
Rana
2 months ago
Yes, cost centers and profit centers are important too, but functional areas and segments give a more detailed view.
upvoted 0 times
Wenona
2 months ago
Oh, I see. I didn't consider segments. Thanks for the clarification.
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
2 months ago
I agree, functional areas and segments are essential for a complete balance sheet report.
upvoted 0 times
Ernestine
2 months ago
I agree with you, but I believe it's actually B and D. Functional areas and segments provide more detailed information.
upvoted 0 times
Chaya
3 months ago
I think it's A and C. Cost centers and profit centers are important for balance sheet reports.
upvoted 0 times
Marquetta
3 months ago
I agree with Carlota. Profit center and Segment make sense for balance sheet reports.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
3 months ago
I think A and D are the correct answers. Cost centers and segments are crucial for comprehensive balance sheet reports.
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
2 months ago
Actually, the correct answers are C) Profit center and D) Segment.
upvoted 0 times
James
2 months ago
I agree, cost centers and segments are essential for balance sheet reports.
upvoted 0 times
Carlota
3 months ago
I think the correct answers are C) Profit center and D) Segment.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel