Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S43_2023 Topic 3 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S43_2023 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 3
[All C_S43_2023 Questions]

How do you set up the visible tiles for a specific user in SAP Fiori Launchpad? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

The visible tiles for a specific user in SAP Fiori Launchpad are determined by the PFCG roles that are assigned to the user. The PFCG roles contain the SAP Fiori catalogs and tile groups that define the available and visible tiles for the user.

The steps to set up the visible tiles for a specific user are:

Create or use an existing PFCG role in the backend system that contains the SAP Fiori catalogs and tile groups that are relevant for the user. The catalogs and tile groups can be created or copied from the SAP Fiori Launchpad Designer app. The catalogs contain the tiles and target mappings that represent the apps that can be launched from the launchpad. The tile groups are collections of tiles that are displayed on the launchpad home page.

Assign the PFCG role to the user in the backend system. The user can have multiple PFCG roles assigned, depending on their business needs and authorizations.

Log on to the SAP Fiori Launchpad with the user credentials. The user will see the tiles that are assigned to them through the PFCG roles on the launchpad home page. The user can also personalize the launchpad by adding, removing, or rearranging the tiles and groups.

The other options are incorrect because:

Portal roles are not used to assign SAP Fiori catalogs and tile groups. Portal roles are used to assign portal content, such as iViews and pages, to users in the SAP Enterprise Portal.

Assigning the tiles directly to the user is not possible. The tiles are part of the catalogs and tile groups that are assigned to the user through the PFCG roles.

Setting Up Launchpad Content | SAP Help Portal

Creating and Configuring Tiles | SAP Help Portal

SAP Fiori Launchpad Tiles Setup - Go Coding

How to create Fiori Catalog, Group and custom Fiori tiles

Contribute your Thoughts:

Corrina
1 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think option B could also be correct. Assigning a portal role with an SAP Fiori catalog might also set up the visible tiles.
upvoted 0 times
Beata
2 days ago
I agree with Delmy, because assigning a PFCG role with an SAP Fiori catalog and tile group would determine the visible tiles for a specific user.
upvoted 0 times
Shala
10 days ago
I agree with Jonelle, A and C are the way to set up the visible tiles in Fiori Launchpad.
upvoted 0 times
Delmy
11 days ago
I think the correct answers are A and C.
upvoted 0 times
Alba
18 days ago
Haha, D is the funniest option. Assigning tiles directly? That's just too easy!
upvoted 0 times
Ulysses
4 days ago
I agree, assigning tiles directly does seem too easy.
upvoted 0 times
Aracelis
20 days ago
Definitely A and B. The portal role is also important for setting up the visible tiles.
upvoted 0 times
Phung
3 hours ago
So, we need both A and B to set up the visible tiles for a specific user in SAP Fiori Launchpad
upvoted 0 times
Cassi
5 days ago
Yes, that's correct. B) By assigning a portal role with an SAP Fiori catalog is also important
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
6 days ago
I think it's A) By assigning a PFCG role with an SAP Fiori catalog
upvoted 0 times
Jonelle
26 days ago
I think A and C are the correct answers. Assigning a PFCG role with a Fiori catalog or Fiori tile group is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Jeannetta
10 days ago
I agree, A and C are the correct answers. That's how you set up the visible tiles for a specific user in SAP Fiori Launchpad.
upvoted 0 times
Karrie
10 days ago
Yes, you're right. Assigning a PFCG role with an SAP Fiori catalog or tile group is the correct way to do it.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel