Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S43_2022 Topic 4 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S43_2022 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 4
[All C_S43_2022 Questions]

You want to set up a general maintenance task list for inspection rounds using the overall time confirmation as a simplified way to record measurement documents. What do you need to do? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

To set up a general maintenance task list for inspection rounds using the overall time confirmation as a simplified way to record measurement documents, you need to do the following steps:

Assign a piece of equipment with an allocated measuring point to a task list operation. This will allow you to inspect the equipment and record the measurement readings for the measuring point during the inspection round.You can assign the equipment either manually or automatically using the object list in the task list header1.

Assign a measuring point as a production resources/tools (PRT) to a task list operation. This will allow you to inspect the measuring point and record the measurement readings for it during the inspection round.You can assign the measuring point either manually or automatically using the PRT category 0010 (Measuring Point) in the task list operation1.

You do not need to assign an inspection lot to the task list header, as this is not required for inspection rounds.Inspection lots are used for quality inspections that are triggered by events such as goods receipt, production order, or sales order2.

You do not need to assign an inspection document as a PRT to the task list operation, as this is not supported for inspection rounds.Inspection documents are used for quality inspections that are based on inspection plans and inspection characteristics2.References:PM - General maintenance task listandSet up your SAP S/4HANA system for EAM Inspection Checklistsin SAP Help Portal.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Aleshia
6 days ago
Hey, I heard they're adding a new answer option - E) Assign a unicorn to the task list. Guaranteed to spice up those boring maintenance rounds!
upvoted 0 times
Phillip
7 days ago
B and D, for sure. Can't have a maintenance task list without the actual equipment and the necessary paperwork. It's like trying to change a tire without the jack - not gonna happen!
upvoted 0 times
German
10 days ago
Hmm, I'll go with B and D. Seems like the logical way to set up a thorough maintenance task list. Don't forget the inspection documents, folks! That's the secret sauce.
upvoted 0 times
Gerald
14 days ago
I believe we also need to assign a piece of equipment with an allocated measuring point to a task list operation for accurate measurement.
upvoted 0 times
Melissa
22 days ago
Definitely B and D. Gotta have that equipment and those inspection documents to properly track the maintenance inspections. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
James
25 days ago
I think B and D are the correct answers. Assigning a piece of equipment with a measuring point to the task list operation, and including an inspection document as a production resource, makes the most sense for a maintenance task list.
upvoted 0 times
Jaclyn
5 days ago
User 1: I think B and D are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Angelo
10 days ago
Including an inspection document as a production resource is also important for maintaining accurate records.
upvoted 0 times
Angelo
13 days ago
I agree, assigning a piece of equipment with a measuring point is essential for the task list operation.
upvoted 0 times
Tori
26 days ago
I agree with Kerry. It's one of the correct answers to set up the maintenance task list.
upvoted 0 times
Kerry
27 days ago
I think we need to assign a measuring point as a PRT to a task list operation.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel