Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_S43_2022 Topic 2 Question 28 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_S43_2022 exam
Question #: 28
Topic #: 2
[All C_S43_2022 Questions]

How does a maintenance request within the phase-based process differ from a maintenance notification in the standard process?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Georgeanna
10 days ago
I believe that assigning a task list to the maintenance request is mandatory, which sets it apart from a maintenance notification in the standard process.
upvoted 0 times
Julie
11 days ago
I'm going with C. Assigning a task list to the request seems like an important step in the process.
upvoted 0 times
James
13 days ago
B sounds like the right answer to me. A maintenance request is a separate business object, not just a modified notification.
upvoted 0 times
Lennie
4 days ago
Yes, a maintenance request is indeed a new business object.
upvoted 0 times
Weldon
7 days ago
B sounds like the right answer to me.
upvoted 0 times
Eliz
20 days ago
I agree, the screening phase allows for requests to be accepted or rejected based on certain criteria.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
25 days ago
I think the maintenance request in the phase-based process is different because it contains an additional screening phase.
upvoted 0 times
Paola
25 days ago
I think the correct answer is D. The additional screening phase is a key difference between a maintenance request and a standard maintenance notification.
upvoted 0 times
Boris
10 days ago
I think it's important to have that extra step to ensure requests are properly evaluated before being accepted.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
20 days ago
I agree, the additional screening phase is a unique feature of maintenance requests.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel