Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_MDG_1909 Topic 5 Question 100 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_MDG_1909 exam
Question #: 100
Topic #: 5
[All C_MDG_1909 Questions]

Which of the following capabilities are supported out of the box by SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) using the data replication framework (DRF)? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Latrice
8 days ago
I'm not sure about A and C, but B and D make sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Hannah
13 days ago
B and D, no doubt. Gotta love that data replication framework! Mapping keys and values, and using all kinds of channels to get that data where it needs to go. As for A and C, I think the DRF team was like, 'Nah, we don't need that. Let's just focus on the good stuff!'
upvoted 0 times
Marion
18 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm gonna go with B and D. Mapping data and using different communication channels seems like a core part of the DRF functionality. As for A and C, I'm not so sure. Maybe they're not as well-supported?
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
19 days ago
I agree with Queenie, key mapping and various communication channels are definitely supported.
upvoted 0 times
Queenie
23 days ago
I think B and D are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Tresa
23 days ago
Definitely B and D. I've used MDG before, and the DRF allows you to map data and use different protocols to replicate it. A and C don't seem to be supported out of the box.
upvoted 0 times
Lucy
7 days ago
I agree, B and D are the correct options for capabilities supported by MDG using DRF.
upvoted 0 times
Eleonora
26 days ago
I think B and D are the correct answers. The data replication framework in MDG supports key mapping and value mapping, as well as various communication channels for replication.
upvoted 0 times
Belen
8 days ago
User2
upvoted 0 times
Hoa
17 days ago
User1
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel