Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_LIXEA_2404 Topic 1 Question 11 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_LIXEA_2404 exam
Question #: 11
Topic #: 1
[All C_LIXEA_2404 Questions]

How can the management and application owner functions use SAP LeanIX? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Malika
8 days ago
Haha, I bet the marketing team would love to use LeanIX for their brand visibility and social media campaigns. But that's not what this question is asking for. I'm going with C and D as the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Ronna
12 days ago
Definitely C and D. Gaining a holistic view of the IT landscape is crucial for management, and application owners can leverage LeanIX to ensure data compliance. Options A and B don't seem relevant to the question.
upvoted 0 times
Kimberely
14 days ago
I believe C is also correct. Management can use it to align IT with business goals.
upvoted 0 times
Isadora
20 days ago
I think options C and D are the correct answers. The management team needs a holistic view of the IT landscape to ensure alignment with business goals, and application owners can use LeanIX to implement automated data compliance.
upvoted 0 times
Rana
1 days ago
Absolutely, LeanIX can really help both management and application owners in their respective functions.
upvoted 0 times
Laticia
6 days ago
Having a holistic view of the IT landscape is key for success.
upvoted 0 times
Rolland
8 days ago
Yes, and option D is also crucial for application owners to ensure data compliance.
upvoted 0 times
Glen
13 days ago
I agree, option C is important for management to align IT with business goals.
upvoted 0 times
Brittni
23 days ago
I agree with Skye. Application owners can use SAP LeanIX to provide data and implement compliance.
upvoted 0 times
Skye
29 days ago
I think the correct answers are A and D.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel