Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_LCNC_2406 Topic 4 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_LCNC_2406 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 4
[All C_LCNC_2406 Questions]

You want to use a variable value in multiple pages in an SAP Build Apps application. Which variable type can you use?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Cordelia
6 days ago
That makes sense too. I guess it depends on how the variable needs to be used in the SAP Build Apps application.
upvoted 0 times
Fatima
10 days ago
Hah, C) Sensor? Really? I don't think sensor data is going to help me share a variable value between pages. This exam is a joke.
upvoted 0 times
Gilbert
10 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D) App because the variable can be accessed throughout the entire application.
upvoted 0 times
Deeann
12 days ago
D) App has to be the right answer. Global variables in the app scope can be used across all pages, right?
upvoted 0 times
Cordelia
13 days ago
I think the answer is B) Page because you can use a variable value across multiple pages.
upvoted 0 times
Verda
14 days ago
I think the correct answer is B) Page. Using a page variable allows you to access the value across multiple pages in your SAP Build Apps application.
upvoted 0 times
Sharan
1 days ago
I've used page variables before, they definitely make things easier.
upvoted 0 times
Emiko
2 days ago
Yes, that's correct. It's the most efficient way to use a variable value across multiple pages.
upvoted 0 times
Daniela
3 days ago
I agree, using a page variable is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel