Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_IBP_2311 Topic 1 Question 19 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_IBP_2311 exam
Question #: 19
Topic #: 1
[All C_IBP_2311 Questions]

A company only purchases a license for the SAP IBP S&OP module and wants to maximize the use of its standard functionality. What processes will they be able to cover? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

O Get system-solving recommendations on how to react to production bottlenecks

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Stephaine
24 days ago
Hmm, let me think. B, C, and D sound about right to me. If I can't get those, I'm just going to start guessing randomly. Ain't nobody got time to read the whole manual!
upvoted 0 times
Wendell
24 days ago
Yes, that's correct. Another process they can cover is building what if scenarios for breaching supply-demand gaps.
upvoted 0 times
Noemi
25 days ago
You know, I'm just hoping I don't end up like the poor soul who has to explain to their boss why they couldn't maximize the standard functionality of this module. That would be a real headache!
upvoted 0 times
Hyman
22 hours ago
Barrett: And don't forget about building what if scenarios for breaching supply-demand gaps, that's important too.
upvoted 0 times
Ariel
2 days ago
User 3: Agreed, conducting Sales and Operations Planning meetings with cross functional representatives could also help.
upvoted 0 times
Barrett
9 days ago
User 2: Definitely, but I think if they focus on reviewing critical resources against demand, they can make progress.
upvoted 0 times
Desire
13 days ago
User 1: I hear you, that does sound like a tough situation.
upvoted 0 times
Kirk
27 days ago
They can also review critical resources against demand, right?
upvoted 0 times
Leonor
1 months ago
Whoa, hold up! I thought the SAP IBP S&OP module could also give system-solving recommendations on production bottlenecks. Isn't that option A as well?
upvoted 0 times
Norah
21 days ago
User 2: So, the correct answers would be A, B, and C then.
upvoted 0 times
Alayna
27 days ago
User 1: Yes, you are correct. Option A also includes getting system-solving recommendations on how to react to production bottlenecks.
upvoted 0 times
Maurine
1 months ago
I agree, that's one of the processes they can cover with the SAP IBP S&OP module.
upvoted 0 times
Cary
1 months ago
I think the company can cover conducting Sales and Operations Planning meetings with cross functional representatives.
upvoted 0 times
Micaela
2 months ago
I'm pretty sure the correct answers are B, C, and D. Covering the S&OP process, building what-if scenarios, and preparing different plan versions based on optimizer costs are key functionalities of the SAP IBP S&OP module.
upvoted 0 times
Chu
12 days ago
Preparing different versions of the S&OP plan based on optimizer modelling costs helps in decision-making.
upvoted 0 times
Chu
17 days ago
Building what-if scenarios for breaching supply-demand gaps is crucial for effective planning.
upvoted 0 times
Chu
20 days ago
I agree, conducting Sales and Operations Planning meetings with cross functional representatives is essential.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel