Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_HRHPC_2405 Topic 5 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_HRHPC_2405 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 5
[All C_HRHPC_2405 Questions]

Which authorization objects should you assign to the role of Process Creator (in Process Configuration)? Note: There are 2 correct ans-wers to this que-stion.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Quentin
2 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think D) P_PYC_POL could also be a valid option for Process Creator role.
upvoted 0 times
Theresia
3 days ago
I agree with Ollie, those two authorization objects make sense for Process Creator role.
upvoted 0 times
Ollie
4 days ago
I think A) P_PYC_PYP and C) P_PYD_UV should be assigned.
upvoted 0 times
Wei
7 days ago
Haha, this exam is really testing our knowledge of authorization objects. I'll go with C) P_PYD_UV and D) P_PYC_POL, just to be different.
upvoted 0 times
Lenny
8 days ago
This question is tricky, but I'm going with A) P_PYC_PYP and B) P_PYD_IAUT. I hope I'm right!
upvoted 0 times
Tomas
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I'm leaning towards B) P_PYD_IAUT and D) P_PYC_POL, but I could be mistaken.
upvoted 0 times
Luann
23 days ago
I think the correct answers are A) P_PYC_PYP and C) P_PYD_UV. I'm pretty confident about that.
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
4 days ago
Yes, those are the two authorization objects required for the Process Creator role.
upvoted 0 times
Rutha
5 days ago
I think you're right, those are the ones needed for Process Configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Lamar
6 days ago
I agree with you, A) P_PYC_PYP and C) P_PYD_UV are the correct authorization objects for the Process Creator role.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel