Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_HRHFC_2405 Topic 10 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_HRHFC_2405 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 10
[All C_HRHFC_2405 Questions]

Your customer wants to delete and reload employee job information by using the OData API. Which operation parameter must you use in the OData API query with the upsert action?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Martha
1 hours ago
Wait, is 'purge' even a real OData API parameter? I think the whole question is a trick question!
upvoted 0 times
Mee
2 days ago
This is easy, it's definitely A. 'purge Type=reload' is exactly what the question is asking for.
upvoted 0 times
Willetta
2 days ago
Why do you think it's D)?
upvoted 0 times
Renea
3 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D) purge Type=incremental.
upvoted 0 times
Joesph
11 days ago
Hmm, I'm going with D. 'purge Type=incremental' sounds like a more efficient way to update the data, no need to delete everything and start over.
upvoted 0 times
Freeman
18 days ago
Hold up, are we sure it's not C? 'purge Type=full' seems like it would do the trick too.
upvoted 0 times
Shelia
2 days ago
User 2: Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying!
upvoted 0 times
Alison
6 days ago
User 1: It's actually B) purge Type=reloadfull
upvoted 0 times
Willetta
25 days ago
I think the answer is B) purge Type=reloadfull.
upvoted 0 times
Jackie
27 days ago
I think the answer is B. The 'purge Type=reloadfull' option sounds like the right one to delete and reload the employee job information.
upvoted 0 times
Patrick
4 days ago
I think you're right. 'purge Type=reloadfull' would be the operation parameter to use in the OData API query for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Adell
5 days ago
I agree, 'purge Type=reloadfull' seems like the correct option for deleting and reloading the employee job information.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel