Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_HCMP_2311 Topic 7 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_HCMP_2311 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 7
[All C_HCMP_2311 Questions]

Which operations would you use in a personnel calculation rule (PCR) called by function PIT (Process the IT table) to reduce the amount of a wage type by 10% and also retain it for further processing?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elvera
2 months ago
Hmm, I wonder if the answer has any connection to the 'Process the IT table' function. That's a clue, right?
upvoted 0 times
Lorenza
2 months ago
This is a tricky one! I bet the exam writer was trying to trip us up with those similar-looking options.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
2 months ago
Option C is a bit confusing. Shouldn't we be multiplying the wage type by 0.90 instead of 0.10?
upvoted 0 times
Elly
1 months ago
B) AMT* 0.90 ADDWTI
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
1 months ago
A) AMT 0.90 ADDWT*
upvoted 0 times
Corrinne
2 months ago
I'm not sure about the difference between ADDWT and ADDWTI. Could someone clarify that for me?
upvoted 0 times
Leanora
2 months ago
Option A seems to be the correct answer. Reducing the wage type by 10% and retaining it for further processing sounds like the right approach.
upvoted 0 times
Nickie
2 months ago
Haha, I bet the person who wrote this question is an evil genius trying to trick us. But I'm sticking with option A, it just makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
2 months ago
Wait, are we sure we're not supposed to use the 'AMT 0.90 SUBTRACT' operation? That would be a much more straightforward way to reduce the amount by 10%.
upvoted 0 times
Vanesa
2 months ago
Option D is the answer, I'm sure of it. Subtracting 0.10 from the amount and using the ADDWTI* operation is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Desmond
1 months ago
I agree with you, option D is the correct answer. Subtracting 0.10 from the amount and using ADDWTI* operation is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Alberto
1 months ago
I believe option D is the right choice. Subtracting 0.10 from the amount and adding it with ADDWTI* operation seems more appropriate.
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
2 months ago
I think option A is the correct one. Multiplying the amount by 0.90 and then using ADDWT* operation should do the trick.
upvoted 0 times
Noelia
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think option C is the right answer. Subtracting 0.10 from the amount and using the ADDWT* operation seems like it would work.
upvoted 0 times
Layla
1 months ago
I see your point, option A could also work for reducing the amount by 10% in the PCR.
upvoted 0 times
Laurena
1 months ago
Actually, I think option A is the correct one. Multiplying the amount by 0.90 and using ADDWT* would achieve the desired result.
upvoted 0 times
Merri
1 months ago
I agree, option C seems like the right choice for reducing the wage type by 10%.
upvoted 0 times
Chauncey
2 months ago
I think option C is correct. Subtracting 0.10 from the amount and using ADDWT* operation should work.
upvoted 0 times
Adaline
2 months ago
I believe option A is the correct one because we need to multiply the amount by 0.90 to reduce it by 10%.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think option B) AMT* 0.90 ADDWTI might also work to reduce the amount by 10%.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
3 months ago
I agree with Nohemi, option A makes sense for reducing the wage type by 10%.
upvoted 0 times
Rosio
3 months ago
Option B looks good to me. Multiplying the amount by 0.90 and using the ADDWTI operation seems like the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Giuseppe
3 months ago
I think option A is the correct answer. Multiplying the amount by 0.90 will reduce it by 10% and the ADDWT* operation will retain the result for further processing.
upvoted 0 times
Brent
2 months ago
User2: Yes, multiplying by 0.90 and using ADDWT* makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
2 months ago
User1: I think option A is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Nohemi
3 months ago
I think the correct answer is A) AMT 0.90 ADDWT* because we need to reduce the amount by 10%.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel