Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_HCMP_2311 Topic 5 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_HCMP_2311 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 5
[All C_HCMP_2311 Questions]

Which operations would you use in a personnel calculation rule (PCR) called by function PIT (Process the IT table) to reduce the amount of a wage type by 10% and also retain it for further processing?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Victor
9 days ago
Ah, the age-old question of how to reduce a wage type by 10% and still keep it for more fun. I'm feeling lucky, so I'm picking C!
upvoted 0 times
Teri
16 days ago
Haha, I bet the answer is a trick question and none of these options are correct! But if I had to choose, I'd go with D just to be different.
upvoted 0 times
Fabiola
3 days ago
I think D is the correct answer, it seems like the most logical choice.
upvoted 0 times
Lynelle
5 days ago
I'm going with C) AMT 0.10 ADDWT*
upvoted 0 times
Oretha
9 days ago
No, I believe it's B) AMT* 0.90 ADDWTI
upvoted 0 times
Xenia
13 days ago
I think the answer is A) AMT 0.90 ADDWT*
upvoted 0 times
Stevie
24 days ago
I believe D) AMT 0.10 ADDWTI* is incorrect because it adds the wage type instead of reducing it
upvoted 0 times
Roxanne
26 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) AMT 0.10 ADDWT* might also work to reduce the amount by 10%
upvoted 0 times
Clare
28 days ago
I agree with Antonio, A) AMT 0.90 ADDWT* makes sense to reduce the amount by 10%
upvoted 0 times
Cherelle
29 days ago
I'm going with B. Multiplying the wage type by 0.90 to reduce it by 10% and then using ADDWTI to retain it for further processing seems logical.
upvoted 0 times
Angella
1 months ago
Option A looks like the right choice to me. Reducing the wage type by 10% and retaining it for further processing seems to be exactly what the question is asking for.
upvoted 0 times
Robt
19 days ago
I'm not sure, but option D looks like it could work by reducing the amount by 10% and then adding it with the wage type for further processing.
upvoted 0 times
Vanesa
23 days ago
I think option B might be a better choice, multiplying the amount by 0.90 and then adding it with the wage type for further processing.
upvoted 0 times
Delsie
25 days ago
I agree, option A seems to be the correct choice for reducing the wage type by 10% and retaining it for further processing.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
1 months ago
I think the correct answer is A) AMT 0.90 ADDWT*
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel