Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_HCMP_2311 Topic 1 Question 23 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_HCMP_2311 exam
Question #: 23
Topic #: 1
[All C_HCMP_2311 Questions]

You call up a main schema using transaction PE01 (HR: Maintain Payroll Schemas) and you have several columns available in the editor. What are the names of these columns? Note: There are 3 correct Answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rima
1 days ago
This is a piece of cake! A, C, and E all the way. I could do this in my sleep. Hey, do you think they'll let me put 'Professional Payroll Ninja' on my resume if I ace this exam?
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
4 days ago
Definitely A, C, and E. I've worked with PE01 before, and those are the main columns you see. Although, sometimes they like to throw in a random 'Return Code' just to mess with you. Classic HR move!
upvoted 0 times
Margart
4 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about Feature, but I'm confident about Parameter and Line.
upvoted 0 times
Robt
7 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I'd say A, D, and E just to be safe. Who knows what kind of weird stuff they put in these HR transactions, right?
upvoted 0 times
Allene
21 days ago
I think the correct answers are A, C, and E. The transaction PE01 is used to maintain payroll schemas, and the columns available in the editor would likely be related to the parameters, lines, and functions of the payroll schema.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
4 hours ago
Yes, you are correct. Those are the columns available in the editor when using transaction PE01.
upvoted 0 times
Cecil
6 days ago
I believe the correct answers are A, C, and E.
upvoted 0 times
Natalie
24 days ago
I believe it's Parameter, Feature, and Return Code.
upvoted 0 times
Margart
25 days ago
I think the columns are Parameter, Line, and Function.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel