Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_FIORD_2404 Topic 8 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_FIORD_2404 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 8
[All C_FIORD_2404 Questions]

Which of the following can you use to extend an SAP Fiori Elements application?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Penney
9 days ago
This question is like a maze of SAP jargon. I'm just going to go with my gut and say B) Adaption extensions and D) CDS extension. Fiori, Schmior, let's get this over with!
upvoted 0 times
Yen
20 hours ago
I'm not sure about this one, but I'll go with your choices too. Let's hope for the best!
upvoted 0 times
Keena
3 days ago
I agree, this question is full of jargon. But I think you're right with B) Adaption extensions and D) CDS extension.
upvoted 0 times
Delmy
19 days ago
A) App extension and C) ABAP extension, hands down. Although, I'm pretty sure the exam writers are just trying to trick us at this point.
upvoted 0 times
Rocco
5 days ago
Yeah, I'm not falling for any tricks, sticking with A) App extension and C) ABAP extension.
upvoted 0 times
Malcolm
6 days ago
I think D) CDS extension could also be useful in certain cases.
upvoted 0 times
Shawna
11 days ago
I agree, A) App extension and C) ABAP extension are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Deja
24 days ago
B) Adaption extensions and D) CDS extension, no doubt about it. I bet the exam writers are having a field day with this one.
upvoted 0 times
Ailene
29 days ago
Hmm, I think A) App extension and C) ABAP extension are the way to go. But what do I know, I'm just a humble SAP enthusiast.
upvoted 0 times
Meghann
30 days ago
I'm pretty sure the correct answers are B) Adaption extensions and D) CDS extension. Gotta love those SAP Fiori Elements, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
20 hours ago
I think you're right, B) Adaption extensions and D) CDS extension are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
15 days ago
Yes, those are the two correct answers. SAP Fiori Elements are really useful.
upvoted 0 times
Lamonica
22 days ago
I think you're right, B) Adaption extensions and D) CDS extension are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Ardella
1 months ago
I'm not sure about C) ABAP extension, I don't think that's used for extending Fiori applications.
upvoted 0 times
Mica
2 months ago
I agree with Virgilio, those two options make sense for extending an SAP Fiori Elements application.
upvoted 0 times
Virgilio
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are A) App extension and D) CDS extension.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel