Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_FIOAD_2021 Topic 7 Question 16 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_FIOAD_2021 exam
Question #: 16
Topic #: 7
[All C_FIOAD_2021 Questions]

You want to configure notifications for SAP Fiori. Which tool can you use to publish service group /IWNGW/NOTIFICATION?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Monte
13 days ago
I'll just throw out E. The 'Ouija Board of SAP Transactions' and see if that gets me any points. Hey, a guy's gotta try, right?
upvoted 0 times
Lou
15 days ago
I'm going to go with C. SAP_FIORI_FOUNDATION_S4. Isn't that the task list we use to set up the whole Fiori ecosystem? Seems like it would include notification management too.
upvoted 0 times
Venita
2 days ago
A) Transaction /IWFNDN4_ADMIN
upvoted 0 times
Bobbye
19 days ago
I agree with Bev, A) Transaction /IWFNDN4_ADMIN makes sense for publishing service group /IWNGW/NOTIFICATION.
upvoted 0 times
Antione
19 days ago
D. SAP_GATEWAY_ACTIVATE_ODATA_SERV sounds like the right task list to me. Isn't that where we activate and publish OData services in general?
upvoted 0 times
Bev
20 days ago
But /IWFNDN4_ADMIN is used for configuring notifications in SAP Fiori, so I still think A is the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Johnson
20 days ago
I think A. /IWFNDN4_ADMIN is the way to go. Isn't that the transaction for managing Fiori notifications? I'm a bit uncertain, though.
upvoted 0 times
Nickole
21 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is B) Transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.
upvoted 0 times
Bev
22 days ago
I think the answer is A) Transaction /IWFNDN4_ADMIN.
upvoted 0 times
Carole
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm pretty sure the correct answer is B. /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE is the transaction we use to maintain and publish OData services, which includes the /IWNGW/NOTIFICATION service group.
upvoted 0 times
Sherita
20 days ago
Yes, I have. It's a straightforward process once you know which tool to use.
upvoted 0 times
Sol
21 days ago
So, have you used it before to configure notifications for SAP Fiori?
upvoted 0 times
Deja
24 days ago
I agree, we use that transaction to maintain and publish OData services.
upvoted 0 times
Julian
1 months ago
I think you're right, B) Transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE is the correct tool for publishing service group /IWNGW/NOTIFICATION.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel