Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_C4H620_34 Topic 5 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_C4H620_34 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 5
[All C_C4H620_34 Questions]

You are setting up a new webhooks endpoint and you would like to retrieve the profile object on receipt of the "Account logged in" notification. What method would you recommend?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Weldon
18 days ago
Option D is the correct answer, no doubt about it. Might as well grab a coffee while you're at it - this one's a gimme.
upvoted 0 times
Tina
19 days ago
Haha, accounts.getAccountinfo with UID? What is this, the Stone Age? Option D is the only logical choice, folks.
upvoted 0 times
Lucia
5 days ago
A) accounts search with 'SELECT profile FROM emailAccounts WHERE profile.email=Semail from notification$
upvoted 0 times
Eladia
24 days ago
Wait, we're supposed to retrieve the profile object? I thought this was about setting up a new webhooks endpoint. Option D is the clear winner here.
upvoted 0 times
Cammy
25 days ago
Option D is definitely the way to go. No need to make it complicated - the profile object is right there in the notification payload!
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
27 days ago
Option A is the clear winner here. Who doesn't love a good old-fashioned email search? It's like a treasure hunt, but with less excitement.
upvoted 0 times
Clare
5 days ago
D) Use the profile object sent in the notification payload.
upvoted 0 times
Shaniqua
6 days ago
I agree, option A seems like the most straightforward approach.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
16 days ago
A) accounts search with 'SELECT profile FROM emailAccounts WHERE profile.email=Semail from notification$
upvoted 0 times
Erasmo
1 months ago
I personally prefer option C. It specifies the search criteria clearly and retrieves the profile based on the email from the notification.
upvoted 0 times
Shawna
1 months ago
I'd have to go with D. Why make things harder than they need to be? Just take the profile from the notification and move on with your life.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
5 days ago
Yeah, no need to overcomplicate things. Just use the profile object in the payload.
upvoted 0 times
Reita
23 days ago
I agree, D seems like the simplest option.
upvoted 0 times
Dorinda
1 months ago
I'm not sure about option D. I think option B might be a better choice as it directly gets the account info using the UID.
upvoted 0 times
Hailey
1 months ago
I agree with Bonita. Using the profile object in the notification payload seems like the most logical approach.
upvoted 0 times
Carolynn
2 months ago
Option C looks good to me. Gotta love those SELECT statements! Bet the devs will appreciate the attention to detail.
upvoted 0 times
Bev
25 days ago
Agreed! Using SELECT statements can help us retrieve the exact data we need efficiently.
upvoted 0 times
Bev
28 days ago
Definitely! It's always good to be specific with our queries.
upvoted 0 times
Maira
2 months ago
Hmm, I'd go with option B. Pulling the account info by UID is the most straightforward approach. Less chance of messing up the query.
upvoted 0 times
Bonita
2 months ago
I think option D is the best choice. It's straightforward and efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Francis
2 months ago
Option D is the way to go! Who has time for all those complicated account searches? Just grab the profile from the notification and you're good to go.
upvoted 0 times
Gary
1 months ago
I agree, using the profile object from the notification payload is much simpler and efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Elfriede
2 months ago
Option D is the way to go! Who has time for all those complicated account searches? Just grab the profile from the notification and you're good to go.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel