Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_C4H620_34 Topic 4 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_C4H620_34 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 4
[All C_C4H620_34 Questions]

A customer with three websites wants a unified database for all the sites, without seamless login between the sites. How would this be configured in the Console?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Pok
26 days ago
Haha, I bet the developers had a field day coming up with these options. I'm leaning towards A, but who knows? Maybe the customer just likes to keep things complicated.
upvoted 0 times
Lonna
7 days ago
Definitely, it's important to keep things organized and efficient for the customer.
upvoted 0 times
Laticia
10 days ago
I agree, it would provide a unified database without seamless login between the sites.
upvoted 0 times
Leslie
13 days ago
Yeah, having one site group with SSO enabled and one segment seems like the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Shantay
17 days ago
I think A makes the most sense for this setup.
upvoted 0 times
Tuyet
1 months ago
I think D) One site group with SSO disabled and one segment could also work, as long as the sites are still unified in the database.
upvoted 0 times
Keena
1 months ago
This is a tricky one. I'm gonna go with D. One site group with SSO disabled and one segment seems like the simplest solution.
upvoted 0 times
Jacki
4 days ago
I disagree, I think C is the best option. One site group with SSO enabled and two segments would provide more flexibility.
upvoted 0 times
Chi
10 days ago
I think D is the right choice too. It keeps everything separate.
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
13 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) One site group with SSO enabled and two segments could also work.
upvoted 0 times
Ariel
16 days ago
I agree, having SSO enabled would make it easier for users to navigate between the websites.
upvoted 0 times
Nohemi
27 days ago
I think A) One site group with SSO enabled and one segment would be the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think having two segments would make more sense for three websites.
upvoted 0 times
Elfrieda
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. Maybe B? Two site groups with SSO disabled and one segment could work, but I'm not 100% confident.
upvoted 0 times
Roosevelt
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe it should be C) One site group with SSO enabled and two segments.
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
1 months ago
I think the answer is C. One site group with SSO enabled and two segments seems like the best way to handle this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Cristen
29 days ago
That makes sense, it would provide the necessary organization without compromising the user experience.
upvoted 0 times
Karan
1 months ago
I agree, having one site group with SSO enabled and two segments would keep the databases unified but still allow for separate logins.
upvoted 0 times
Beckie
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) One site group with SSO enabled and one segment.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel